Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapIrish Spring
Pure Fresh Charcoal Bar Soap, 37 Ounce, 8 Bar Pack

Irish Spring Pure Fresh Charcoal Bar Soap, 3.7 Ounce, 8 Bar Pack

by Irish Spring

Introducing Irish Spring Pure Fresh Bar Soap with Charcoal. With a great clean scent and 12 Hour Deodorant protection, you'll have a fresh start morning or night!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Irish Spring Pure Fresh Charcoal Bar Soap, 3.7 Ounce, 8 Bar Pack!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Irish Spring Pure Fresh Charcoal Bar Soap, 3.7 Ounce, 8 Bar Pack uploaded by Danielle N.
Got this product from the Dollar Tree for $1! Great value and even better product. Smells absolutely amazing! One shower is all you need to smell awesome for hours. I have no clue what the charcoal does but the scent of this soap is to die for, literally smells like a man in cologne!
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
Irish Spring Pure Fresh Charcoal Bar Soap, 3.7 Ounce, 8 Bar Pack uploaded by hojaydith A.
Purchased at: Walmart
For years at home we use this bath soap because we love the smell it has, it also feels super fresh and cleanses the skin when using it, it contains some lumps making it exfoliate the body and the aroma it leaves on the skin is great
Andrea C.
Pecos, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Scworks good last long it's great my husband uses it all the time and I think it smells amazing and it lasts all day long which is what I love the most cuz you know I got to smell good it's very affordable and you can locate it anywhere which is pretty cool about that
Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This one time, my Husband had to buy this type of soap because the store was out of his normal soap. He didn't like it, but I did. So, I started snuggling more and smelling him more when he started using it. And he's been using it ever since 🤣🤣 Muahahahahaha. 😈
Tangarie M.
Inez, KY
Very invigorating scent and excellent price and product. I would recommend it to friends and family. I would love it in a Lavender or Lilac scent.
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Irish Spring Pure Fresh Charcoal Bar Soap, 3.7 Ounce, 8 Bar Pack uploaded by DeNaris M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
If you love Irish Spring bar soap, heres something new for you to try. Same exhilarating scent , but its charcoal! Fabulous deodorant soap!
raymond F.
San Antonio, TX
Me and my girl used this product for a while and honestly it smelled amazing. It left us feeling squeaky clean and smelling good. The charcoal was very good for our skin and the price was affordable. I prefer buying these in packs over individuals.
Kenn T.
This charcoal bar soap is very good, it cleans and makes you smell really good. I wouldn’t improve it because it’s perfect. It’s very much affordable considering that it comes in packs, I would recommend this any day!
Allison M.
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Irish spring is not only cheap but to me it smells so good and makes me feel super clean I normally only use men’s soap and this is my go to bonus it’s cheap
ChaChi R.
Port St Lucie, FL
When it first came out, I definitely jumped at the chance to try it. I love this one. It's my absolute favorite Irish Spring soap. Even over the icy blast. It doesn't dry my skin out as much as the original scented one. It smells amazing!

Looking for your answer?