Irish Spring

2 star

1 star

1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I found this soap to have an overly strong smell. It does lather up well by that is because it uses Sodium Laureth Sulfate. It also uses artificial colours like Green #5 and yellow #3, completely unnecessary for body wash. It's cheap but I wouldn't recommend.
Incentivized Review
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The crisp, invigorating scent of Irish Spring Original Clean body wash lingers on my husband's skin long after he steps out of the shower. It's like a burst of freshness that follows him wherever he goes. I find myself drawn to him even more when he uses it, unable to resist the allure of that clean, masculine fragrance. And on those days when I want to feel just as refreshed and revitalized, I reach for his bottle of Irish Spring and lather up, enjoying the same invigorating experience he does. It's a shared indulgence that brings us closer together, connecting us through the simple pleasure of a great-smelling body wash.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Smells like heaven. My husband loves this body wash and it cleans him without drying out his skin. He will repurchase this body wash again and again
Incentivized Review