BY IRISH SPRING

Live it up, lad! We don t let you down. The crisp, clean freshness of irish spring lasts through all your adventures, and then some. shower up like a true irishman and get fresh and clean all in one bottle with irish spring original body wash. 24 hour fresh with odor neutralizers directions: squeeze, lather, and rinse

• Does this soup come in scents for females?3 Answers
  • Does this product come in a tear-free version?4 Answers
Irish Spring Original Body Wash
  • "Ok sooooooooo this is a favorite in my house. The men in those love the smell and how cleaned they feel after there shower.And it does not dry your skin out like some other stuff does and it seems to help with break out on the body its a must have if you have men,teens,or tweens" in 15 reviews
Kristen L.
Review for: Original 18Oz more...
The scent of this body wash is super fresh and works well with sensitive skin. Always pleased with this body wash and it works very well. It is super affordable and will always be a recommendation from our house!
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I absolutely love the smell of Irish Spring. I like the body wash more than the soap bars because I feel it doesn't leave my skin as dry as the soap. I am not into floral or vanilla scents so I love how fresh this smells. I even use the deodorant for men cuz it seems to work better.
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
Even though this is more for men I love the way it smells and I like the way it doesn't leave me feeling itchy like ivory does ! I usually buy this product for my husband!
TJ F.
Olney
Review for: Original 18Oz more...
I have been using this body was for years. It is affordable and it smells great. It cleans your body very effectively and it stands up well against the competition.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
Review for: Original more...
I stink. I work hard and long days. Nothing feels better after a hard day of than getting in the shower and washing off the day with this body wash. It brings a fresh scent along with a clean feeling. It gets the oils off and helps to make me feel fresh again. It has a pleasant scent that isn’t over bearing but gets the job done. And another bang for your buck product.
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
Clean as a whistle. Personally, I believe men should smell more like a man and less like a woman. Too many products are unisex or lean towards smelling more like a woman. There's nothing wrong with that, but for me Irish Spring is a mans soap. The smell reminds me of how my dad used to smell. It's the original scent of a man.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
A great body wash from one of my favorite trusted brands which latters well . Has a great natural scent that lingers on the skin. It doesn't dry out your skin. I love the smell.
Shanerys M.
this is a really good product to take a shower with. i bought mines in walmart. it has a nice scent to it. it’s definitely not harsh, it’s very gentle. maybe a little too gentle. i definitely would recommend this if you have dry skin.
Bailey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
My boyfriend has used this soap for years . It is very gentle and makes him smell so good! He uses it everyday when he showers. It smells amazing and does not leave a sticky residue on your skin. I would recommend this to everybody
Alicia S.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I love the fresh clean feeling after using this body wash. It's great for me and my boyfriend. I generally use this after a long hard day when I've sweat most of the day. Leaves me feeling refreshed and clean! Love the scent also!
Heather B.
Lewisville, NC
Does this product come in a tear-free version?
AMANDA D.
Does this soup come in scents for females?