BY IRISH SPRING

Live it up, lad! We don t let you down. The crisp, clean freshness of irish spring lasts through all your adventures, and then some. shower up like a true irishman and get fresh and clean all in one bottle with irish spring original body wash. 24 hour fresh with odor neutralizers directions: squeeze, lather, and rinse see more...

• Does this soup come in scents for females?3 Answers
  • Does this product come in a tear-free version?4 Answers
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
I absolutely love the smell of Irish Spring. I like the body wash more than the soap bars because I feel it doesn't leave my skin as dry as the soap. I am not into floral or vanilla scents so I love how fresh this smells. I even use the deodorant for men cuz it seems to work better.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
Review for: Original more...
I stink. I work hard and long days. Nothing feels better after a hard day of than getting in the shower and washing off the day with this body wash. It brings a fresh scent along with a clean feeling. It gets the oils off and helps to make me feel fresh again. It has a pleasant scent that isn’t over bearing but gets the job done. And another bang for your buck product.
mia m.
Santa Clara , CA
Review for: Original more...
strong yet nostalgic scent. love the retro vibe of this soap. did the job and lots of lather. how often do i use it? everyday lol. it’s gentle but if you are sensitive to strong scents i would not recommend as it leaves a lovely scent behind but in the shower it’s quite strong. i wound definitely recommend
karina m.
Dallas, TX
Even though this is more for men I love the way it smells and I like the way it doesn't leave me feeling itchy like ivory does ! I usually buy this product for my husband!
LaDetra S.
Irving
I just bought a bottle of Irish Spring Original body wash because I wanted to go back to the basics. I remember the bar soap version as a child and I wanted to live in the past. I bought the body wash verison and I have to say it smell just like what I remember. The Irish Spring body wash is moisturizing to my skin and leave me smelling fresh during a long working shift. A little does go a long way. Now I know why my brother never smelled bad after football practice. This soap holds up to rough odors. Irish Spring is a good soap that has been around for years.
Adam C.
Harvard, IL
Clean as a whistle. Personally, I believe men should smell more like a man and less like a woman. Too many products are unisex or lean towards smelling more like a woman. There's nothing wrong with that, but for me Irish Spring is a mans soap. The smell reminds me of how my dad used to smell. It's the original scent of a man.
Sophie R.
Toledo, OH
This body wash felt great and smelled extremely fresh. It doesn't take much of the product each time washing and the smell lasted all day. I bought mine at Walmart on a whim since the price was so great and I would definitely but it again as long as it was on sale.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
A great body wash from one of my favorite trusted brands which latters well . Has a great natural scent that lingers on the skin. It doesn't dry out your skin. I love the smell.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
The scent is very strong; a little too strong for me. This was intended for my boyfriend, but I have used it in times of need. Regardless, I would like it for myself or my boyfriend if the scent was toned down more. It does the job though.
Shanerys M.
this is a really good product to take a shower with. i bought mines in walmart. it has a nice scent to it. it’s definitely not harsh, it’s very gentle. maybe a little too gentle. i definitely would recommend this if you have dry skin.
Heather B.
Lewisville, NC
Does this product come in a tear-free version?
AMANDA D.
Does this soup come in scents for females?