Irish Spring® Original Bar Soap

Irish Spring® Original Bar Soap

Why should I buy this product?
Is this ok for sensitive skin?
Is this bar soap considered a manly soap?
Start your review of Irish Spring® Original Bar Soap!
Product Highlights
Love using this product. I have extremely sensitive skin and have tons of allergies to fragrances however this does not affect me in any way. Love the smell and how fresh and soft it makes my skin feel.in reviews
Kortney U.
Irish Spring® Original Bar Soap uploaded by Kortney U.
Smells so fresh and clean and you can actually see the dirt come off when you wash with it too but unfortunately it leaves the skin somewhat dry afterwards and I have to really moisturize afterwards but it’s still somewhat good. I just love the refreshing smell of it ☺️✨.
Jennifer B.
Ocala, FL
Irish Spring® Original Bar Soap uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
a very strong scent but it’s nice last a very long time. good purchase for a big family
Isabella P.
Georgia
Irish Spring® Original Bar Soap uploaded by Isabella P.
Este jabón es muy económico (1$) lo pueden encontrar en dollar tree. Pero tiene un olor muy fuerte y no muy rico, también te reseca la piel y no lo recomiendo para nada.
Michelle L.
Norfolk, VA
Irish Spring® Original Bar Soap uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nothing reminds you more of grandmas house than a bar of Irish Spring soap sitting in the soap dish. This product needs no improvement, it’s been perfect for since it’s inception. The green and white swirl design catches your eye and matches any bathroom decor. The way the text remains raised in the soap is a mystery to modern physics. We all probably had our mouths washed out with soap with a bar of Irish spring at some point or another for calling your sibling a mean word; but there are no hard feelings here Irish Spring. This soup doesn’t dry out your hands, and can be used as body wash to. So next time you need to be sweaty clean, follow your noise to that weakly scented mint smelling forever friend, Irish Spring.
Andrea M.
Irish Spring® Original Bar Soap uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Irish Spring. I can smell and identify it a mile away. It works and cleans well, but it just stinks. It’s definitely a man’s bar of soap. Even my husband doesn’t really like it. I generally don’t purchase this, but I ended up with a bar somehow.
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Fabulous product. Not everyone can use liquid soaps due to the Alcohol included in them. Love the smell, absolutely uplifting!! It can be a bit drying on the hands, legs, etc. It would be nice to add a moisturizer aspect to it, otherwise it's perfect. Great price also.
Dawn N.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Irish Spring® Original Bar Soap uploaded by Dawn N.
Okay guys, here's what I know! I have dry skin, so bar soaps generally are not my friend because of the scents and the dry out effect they give, but this soap I discovered from the 99c store one day and I remember someone told me to try it out. So I bought it and boy am I glad I did! This soap is not only great for my dry skin, but also is great as a face wash for me! I have tried many, many other products and needed to apply lotions or moisturizers afterwards and I still felt my skin was dry and flaky, but with this bar soap I do not, have not, I'm sure I will not ...ever have that dry and flaky sensation again!
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Again this is an item we keep in the house for the men but I only use it to hand wash clothes that is unable to go in the machine do to fabric. It is affordable to drying for my skin personally but if you have oily skin and don’t mind a strong scent I could recommend
Josie S.
Ceres, CA
My fiancé doesn't care about body wash and all the new body by axe or old spice, he just wants old fashioned Irish spring bar of soap!! He uses it every time he showers and when he comes out it smells like heaven!!! Lol
Zyra W.
Elk Grove, CA
My boyfriend and I have used this soap on and off for years. It's great for people who have normal skin - it's not does not cause dry skin nor is it too emollient. One bar lasts awhile as it doesn't just "melt" in the bathroom. For someone who is looking for a simple bar of soap - has no allergies to fragrance - this is a great everyday staple.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andreina L.
il y a 10 mois
Ivana A. il y a 4 mois
Es muy bueno tango años usándolo