BY IRISH SPRING

Picture yourself being hydrated by a raging waterfall. Irish Spring® Moisture Blast® Body Wash is kind of like that, only fresher.

• Formulated with emollients to condition your skin
  • Lathers for a rich all-over clean
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

• Other than Body Works or Crew Tea Tree body wash, this is the onl...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good body wash for my husband..I've bough...6 Answers
Samantha B.
Amity, AR
I love how it smells on my husband, and the bathroom smells wonderful after his shower
Scarlet A.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell. Doesn't leave a film on your skin. The soap is very moisturizing.
Barb D.
Delaware, OH
Great body wash! I love the fresh scent and great lather. it's very affordable.
Mahra A.
This body wash is not the best body wash I ever tried . Though it does have a nice minty scent . I will not buy another one . It had a good value but it was not they good I don't recommend it to anyone.
Frances Anne L.
['Calgary', ''], AB
I super love this body wash! I bought it at shoppers for my husband, but I ended up using it also! It has a high content of moisture on it, and leaves your skin totally moisturized and smelling fresh too. I love the smell of this, it's just so refreshing!
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
Excellent body wash. I love the fresh scent to it, so that I can smell and feel clean with every shower. I love using this body wash whenever I get the chance, as it last for quite a while. Irish Spring products are always worth a purchase.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Both my boyfriend and my son love Irish Spring body wash. It is so much easier to use and a lot less messy than the bar version. Smells great and leaves you feeling clean. Price is great too.
April O.
Winnipeg, MB
My husband uses tjis product. I love the scent he says he likes to use it, and it rinses away clean and it lathers nicely.
Nada A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Review for: 15Oz, blue, Irish Spring Moisture Blast Body Wash, 15 fl oz, Moisture Blast Body Wash 18 oz more...
Amazing smell....I recommend it for people who have sensitive skin becouse it's foamy and suitable to sensetavie skin
tanisha m.
This is a really nice product
Great for ur skin
It moisturize ur skin and leaves a moisturizing layer after use
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
I've been looking for a good body wash for my husband..I've bought axe and suave and others..but I came across this one ..I wonder about the smell and is is good for the skin ..cause he has sensitive skin
Kristine G.
Other than Body Works or Crew Tea Tree body wash, this is the only other brand my husband will use. It has a clean fresh scent and he says he actually feels clean after using it.