BY IRISH SPRING

Picture yourself being hydrated by a raging waterfall. Irish Spring® Moisture Blast® Body Wash is kind of like that, only fresher.

• Formulated with emollients to condition your skin
  • Lathers for a rich all-over clean
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

• Other than Body Works or Crew Tea Tree body wash, this is the onl...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good body wash for my husband..I've bough...6 Answers
Madison L.
I love Irish spring body wash! This body wash smells really nice! I love how long the scent lasts after you wash in it. This body wash really makes your skin feel very soft and smooth. I also love how inexpensive it is
Kelly T.
Memphis, TN
I sometimes get this or the bar version to avoid the "pink tax" - the Irish Spring line has a crisp, fresh fragrance and is just as moisturizing as girly washes/bars at a fraction of the cost!
Dan G.
My go to for daily showers, especially after a workout or long day at the office. Leaves you feeling clean without any residue. The light scent is refreshing but never offensive.
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville, NC
This stuff smells so amazingly good I love it for my husband! It even leaves the bathroom smelling great too! And his skin feels smooth and he loves it just as much and he's pretty picky about his soap
Heather R.
Albany, NY
I bought this for my husband to try mainly because it promised to be moisturizing and I personally loved the scent. He tried it and says it's fine for him and it's not harsh on his dry skin. He likes the smell too. I would recommend this product .
Amberine A.
Cypress, TX
My husband loves this stuff and always requests this one when its time to replace :-). It's moisturizing yet washes off clean without leaving a residue. Plus , it smells great
Esther M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best body washes I have ever used! My family goes through a bottle of this per month simply because we all love the fresh clean smell this soap gives us! I feel my cleanest when using irish spring products.
Patricia B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love Irish Springs body wash! It smells amazing leaves you feeling cool and clean and it's perfect for everyone in the house! BTW the smell is to die for!!
Heidi S.
I love Irish Spring soap. Love it. The smell. The lather. Perhaps it reminds me of my childhood and makes me think of being clean. Anyway, this is a great upgrade from the bar. Traditional scent, nicer lather.
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
My fiancee and I love the Irish Springs body wash. It makes us feel so refreshed and clean after working all day. It also smells great too.. Best body wash we've used so far.
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
I've been looking for a good body wash for my husband..I've bought axe and suave and others..but I came across this one ..I wonder about the smell and is is good for the skin ..cause he has sensitive skin
Kristine G.
Other than Body Works or Crew Tea Tree body wash, this is the only other brand my husband will use. It has a clean fresh scent and he says he actually feels clean after using it.