BY IRISH SPRING

Picture yourself being hydrated by a raging waterfall. Irish Spring® Moisture Blast® Body Wash is kind of like that, only fresher.

• Formulated with emollients to condition your skin
  • Lathers for a rich all-over clean
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

• Other than Body Works or Crew Tea Tree body wash, this is the onl...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good body wash for my husband..I've bough...6 Answers
Luis D.
Riverside
Once I had tried Irish Spring body wash I was hooked it smells a amazing and it feels great after I get out of the shower the scent of it stays with me throughout the day
Kimberly M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Whenever I can get a chance I always steal this body wash from my fiance. It leaves me smelling fresh all day long and my skin is absolutely as soft as can be. It is amazing how long The fresh scent stays with you even through your most invigorating days. I will continue to buy this for my fiance and I will continue to steal it from him.
Marisa S.
I love the sent of this body wash...it smells really good, and can be still smelled after a while. However, it doesn't necessarily keep my skin moisturized. I would recommend this product for those looking for a good body wash. I would definitely buy it again. It is very light on the skin and easy to apply.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this body wash - although I assume it's typically used by men (my boyfriend was confused when he saw it in my shower) I happen to love it. The smell really makes me feel squeaky clean when I step out of the shower. My only issue is the slipperiness of the soap - you should use it with a loufa not just your hands. I would highly recommend!
William S.
Independence, MO
This is perhaps the most iconic of all soaps. The body wash is no exception. It smells just like the iconic Irish spring that you have known and loved. The scent is like a minty evergreen forest that just perks you up immediately. You feel very clean after using this!
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Irish Spring always did remind me of my dad from when I was younger. It's amazing that this scent can be so versatile, I can actually use it as well and not smell like a guy! I always remember Irish Spring being such a guy's scent, but this one is just refreshing enough for me to use.
Kristine G.
My husband is generally not a fan of body wash, but he loves this! He usually complains that he doesn't feel clean after using other brands, but that's not the case with Irish Spring. I love that it's affordable and easy to find!
Courtney W.
Long beach, CA
I LOVE this body wash. My boyfriend uses this and it leave his kin super smooth and moisturized. He smells so fresh I literally HAVE to cuddle up with him after! I recommend this for all guys...even females. I love it for myself as well!
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the only wash my husband will let me buy for him. I have to go from drugstore to drugstore until I finely findyddt@sbcglobal.net him some. And boy oh boy let me tell you when I find some I stock up!
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I love the my husband smells when he gets out of the shower and he has used this bodywash. He smells so clean and fresh. Plus, it moisturizes my husbands dry skin. He says it's his favorite as well.
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
I've been looking for a good body wash for my husband..I've bought axe and suave and others..but I came across this one ..I wonder about the smell and is is good for the skin ..cause he has sensitive skin
Kristine G.
Other than Body Works or Crew Tea Tree body wash, this is the only other brand my husband will use. It has a clean fresh scent and he says he actually feels clean after using it.