BY IRISH SPRING

Picture yourself being hydrated by a raging waterfall. Irish Spring® Moisture Blast® body wash is kind of like that, only fresher.

• Formulated with emollients to condition your skin
  • Lathers for a rich all-over clean
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 124, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ext. D&C Violet No. 2, FD&C Blue No. 1

• Other than Body Works or Crew Tea Tree body wash, this is the onl...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good body wash for my husband..I've bough...6 Answers
Irish Spring Moisture Blast Body Wash for Men
  • "My husband loves this stuff and always requests this one when its time to replace :-). It's moisturizing yet washes off clean without leaving a residue. Plus , it smells great " in 7 reviews
  • "I buy this for the men in the house but after workout I love to use it smells so fresh and clean" in 6 reviews
  • "My husband uses both the liquid body wash and the bar soap. He has sensitive skin and has not had any issues with this soap." in 5 reviews
Kayla Nicole G.
Lugoff , SC
My boyfriend can't live without this. He uses it everyday and has for the past two years. He loves how refreshing it is and how good he smells when he gets out of the shower! The smell is extremely pleasant but not overpowering and lasts all day!
Katrina S.
Flushing, NY
I love the smell this is a staple in my house. You can purchase this item in any supermarket or pharmacy. It is sort of pricey so I stock up when it is on sale. The only thing I do not like is if you do not ring it out of your wash cloth or loofah it leaves an unpleasant odor.
Rochelle N.
I love this body wash because it makes your skin smell so fresh and clean. I know it's mostly for men's but it really does smell fresh. Irish Spring scents tend to last long even after the shower.
Danielle F.
Laurium, MI
My husband loves Irish Springs! He's tried other brands here and there but always goes back! It smells great and doesn't make him break out like some other soaps do! He loves that they carry it in travel size as well for when he's on the go!
Lucretia S.
Allen Park, MI
I absolutely love this body wash. It is one of the only Irish Springs body washes that do not leave my skin needed an extra layer of lotion after. The smell is mesmerizing and the 24 hour odor protection works wonderfully. I can smell it far into my day and that it great for the days I forget to put on extra scents.
Rachel W.
Lombard
love the fresh and long lasting fragrance. it's not harsh and doesn't dry out the skin.  its not rough on the skin.  i can always find good deals for this product.  and this one bottle can last a long time. i always purchase this body wash for the entire family.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
This is actually pretty good. My skin is super sensitive and this liquid body wash delivers a nice clean scent without my skin breaking out in rash! Highly recommended!
sarah o.
Conway, AR
i'm a girl and i love men scents because they last longer. this has an awesome scent to it and it doesn't dry out my skin or give it that sticky feeling. i have very sensitive skin and this body wash gets along with my skin
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
OMG THE BEST LEGIT THE BEST. THEY DONT SELL THEM ANYMORE IN NEW JERSEY BECAUSE OF THE MICROBES! I MISS USING THIS SOAP. The bar just isn't cutting it anymore lol
Luis D.
Riverside
Once I had tried Irish Spring body wash I was hooked it smells a amazing and it feels great after I get out of the shower the scent of it stays with me throughout the day
Dedra S.
MACON, GA
I've been looking for a good body wash for my husband..I've bought axe and suave and others..but I came across this one ..I wonder about the smell and is is good for the skin ..cause he has sensitive skin
Kristine G.
Other than Body Works or Crew Tea Tree body wash, this is the only other brand my husband will use. It has a clean fresh scent and he says he actually feels clean after using it.