Irish Spring Moisture Blast® Bar Soap For Men

by Irish Spring

Irish Spring® Moisture Blast® Bar Soap has emollients that dissolve so you feel moisturized, never high and dry.

• HydroBeads® particles instantly dissolve on your skin as you shower
  • Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
  • Revitalizing scent awakens your senses
  • 12-hour deodorant protection, so you can feel fresh throughout the day

Soap (sodium tallowate, sodium cocate and/or sodium palm kernelate), Water, Hydrogenated Tallow Acid (skin conditioner), Glycerin (skin conditioner), Petrolatum, Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulouse, Pentasodium Pentetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Corn Starch Modified, Mineral Oil, PEG-12, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Irish Spring Moisture Blast® Bar Soap For Men!
Product Highlights
...give a burst of freshness to everyone. It feels good on my skin and with sensitive skin, it does the job of not drying my skin out. You should try it; on sale most of the time😁😁in reviews
Tammy F.
Council Grove, KS
If you're wanting a real rugged clean than this is the bar of soap for you. My husband loves Irish Spring and I admit I like the way he smells after using it.
Hope W.
Irish Spring Moisture Blast® Bar Soap For Men uploaded by Hope W.
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells great and fresh. It makes my skin feel clean but not so much moisturizing like it advertised. Wasn’t very impressed with this.
Billie B.
I would give this a billion stars if I could. WOW. 😭 I honestly LOVE this soap 🧼 when my boyfriend first got it I joked he was getting old man soap... I’m a fool because that is NOT the case!!! I don’t know how to describe the smell of thai amazong soap. It’s so clean, maybe some water notes? I don’t know but it makes me want to jump all over him, smell him everything! And the cute thing is that every time I smell Thai scent, I think of him❤️
Cynthia D.
Sellersville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite one of all the Irish spring. It leaves the skin so soft and moisturized. The smell is beyond amazing and always leaves me happy. I never once was disappointed with this brand. I would highly recommend this to others
Stephanie M.
Clearfield, UT
This is a great bar soap with a nice clean smell to it. My son and husband have been using this kind for years and it works great!
Adriana V.
Tarzana, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this soap! It leaves me feeling fresh and I’ve noticed that this is the only bar soap who’s scent last hours after I shower. I love the fact that it’s very affordable too!
adamari R.
Arizona
I live for the smell and is very sanitising which is important. Pro is that it lasts a while, Con I get fired of the same scent and want to mix it up a bit, it's really affordable and lives up more than its price. Would definitely recommend for all households.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
If you are someone who suffers from severely dry skin, I would recommend giving this soap a try. Other than the lovely, fresh scent that everyone loves about Irish Spring, this soap truly is a blast of moisture as it cleanses your skin. This soap does an amazing job at cleansing your skin without stripping your skin or leaving you feeling dry or tight, and it doesn’t leave any weird, slimy residue.
Jacqueline V.
Deland, FL
I love the smell of it when you open the package. It doesn't have aloe in it which is perfect for my husband because he's allergic. It's price is great and so it's always my go to soap.
Payton W.
Canton, MI
Left my skin very dry. Left a weird feeling to the skin. Like say I were to bring my hand across my skin it has more almost friction it got stuck. I did not like this product and it didn’t improve my skin in anyway. Overall I’d say I wouldn’t recommend it.

Looking for your answer?