BY IRISH SPRING #32 in Bar Soap

Refresh yourself with Irish Spring® Icy Blast® Bar Soap. Feel rejuvenated and even a little frisky.

• Keeps your skin feeling fresh and clean
  • Cool, invigorating scent leaves you feeling revitalized and ready for anything
  • 12-hour deodorant protection, so you can feel fresh throughout the day

Soap (sodium tallowate, sodium cocate and/or sodium palm kernelate), Water, Hydrogenated Tallow acid (skin conditioner), Glycerin (skin conditioner), Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

• Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $368/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
  • "Works without drying face or body out. Would recommend it to others who would want to try this product out. It's very affordable and sold nearly everywhere. It's very gentle to your skin and leaves a good scent after, but nothing too over powering. " in 146 reviews
Shasha S.
Sam P.
Keizer
I've put this soap to use over the past couple weeks, and it has strong points and weak points.
It's very strong smelling.  If you don't like the scent, beware--it takes over your entire bathroom.  As it is, the Icy Blast smells better than the original Irish Spring scent to me.  Thumbs up.
It lathers very well.  It garners a "high" rating on the suds scale.  I like to suds my entire body up and then run around my house like a rotund white Muppet.  Unfortunately, the suds start sliding down in the first couple minutes.  Thumbs up for me--Thumbs down for everyone else.
If you leave it near standing water in the shower, you'll turn the bar into a pile of mush.  While all bar soaps have this problem, Irish Spring seems to be worse.  Thumbs down. It is kind of "grainy."  The soap has a kind of gritty cleaning effect going on...nothing like Lava, but enough to take off that top layer of dead skin cells.  I like it.  Thumbs up.
Jessy C.
Paloma N.
Perris
This soap is recommended for men, however I personally love it. It leaves a great scent after washing it off and is effective for even sensitive skin, and cleans without drying out your body. It is definitely a very affordable, great bar soap.
alicia L.
Abbeville, LA
I love the way this soap smells! It is not harsh and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I also use it to wash my face and on my small children. This soap has a refreshing scent and is very affordable. I would recommend it to others and will continue to purchase.
Amanda C.
I use this if I want a really deep clean. I find that if I use it to often then my skin gets very dry and then I am using more lotion than normal. I purchased it from Walmart, and I would purchase this brand again.
Daisy V.
San Jose, CA
This soap lasts a very long time. It lathers very nicely. The smell is very very fresh! It keeps my skin moisturized. This soap will not leave your skin feeling rubbery. I highly recommend this soap. It’s one of my favorites. I also use it to clean my beauty sponges.
Tara B.
Houma, LA
This is our favorite bar of soap it smells amazing and it really lathers up and I feel like it really gets me clean and I always feel amazing and fresh after bathing with the soap. It is a great value.
JoAnna C.
This was one of my favorite brand soaps to buy when I was a teenager and knew nothing about my skin but now that I am older I have realized that this soap smells amazing but leaves me with dry skin.
Freya L.
Lewisburg, WV
Not a woman's soap...now don't get me wrong it is a great soap and keeps the skin healthy.  The trouble is that it doesn't have a fresh scent that many women like.  The soap also has a habit of clumping when it is left in any type of water.  Over all the soap is great and would buy it again.  It doesn't last as long as some bars of soap I have bought.
Gi M.
How long do these typically last you.
Amanda P.
Vaughan, ON
Does anyone else find that this soap badly reacts with their skin? I get hives every time, so I assume it's an allergy.
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $281/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)