Irish Spring

Irish Spring Icy Blast® Deodorant Bar Soap for Men

4.39 / 5
4.39 / 5 star rating
3225 reviews

4.4

5 star

57%

4 star

28%

3 star

10%

2 star

2%

1 star

1%

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Ich habe die Seife gekauft, weil sie mir von einer Freundin empfohlen wurde. Für mich riecht sie so lecker, dass ich sie gleich zum Duschen ausprobiert habe. Sie ist sehr cremig, schäumt nur wenig, hinterlässt aber gerade in diesen heißen Tagen einen wunderbaren Frischeeffekt auf der Haut. Von mir daher 5 Sterne! 😊
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
First and foremost, the scent of this soap is heavenly. The fresh and clean smell of aloe is invigorating and leaves me feeling refreshed every time I use it. I appreciate that the scent is not overpowering, but still lingers on my skin throughout the day. One of the main reasons I love this soap is because of the added aloe. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and moisturized, which is perfect for someone like me who has dry skin. I no longer have to worry about my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable after showering.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I always buy Irish Spring Icy Blast bar soap from BJ’s for the great value. It is the perfect everyday soap that smells fresh, and leaves no residue. It foams up nice as you lather your self and rinses off perfectly.
MORE REVIEWS