BY IRISH SPRING

Refresh yourself with Irish Spring® Icy Blast® Bar Soap. Feel rejuvenated and even a little frisky.

• Keeps your skin feeling fresh and clean
  • Cool, invigorating scent leaves you feeling revitalized and ready for anything
  • 12-hour deodorant protection, so you can feel fresh throughout the day

Soap (sodium tallowate, sodium cocate and/or sodium palm kernelate), Water, Hydrogenated Tallow acid (skin conditioner), Glycerin (skin conditioner), Coconut Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines

Irish Spring Icy Blast® Deodorant Bar Soap for Men
  • "Works without drying face or body out. Would recommend it to others who would want to try this product out. It's very affordable and sold nearly everywhere. It's very gentle to your skin and leaves a good scent after, but nothing too over powering. " in 146 reviews
Sam P.
Keizer
I've put this soap to use over the past couple weeks, and it has strong points and weak points.
It's very strong smelling.  If you don't like the scent, beware--it takes over your entire bathroom.  As it is, the Icy Blast smells better than the original Irish Spring scent to me.  Thumbs up.
It lathers very well.  It garners a "high" rating on the suds scale.  I like to suds my entire body up and then run around my house like a rotund white Muppet.  Unfortunately, the suds start sliding down in the first couple minutes.  Thumbs up for me--Thumbs down for everyone else.
If you leave it near standing water in the shower, you'll turn the bar into a pile of mush.  While all bar soaps have this problem, Irish Spring seems to be worse.  Thumbs down. It is kind of "grainy."  The soap has a kind of gritty cleaning effect going on...nothing like Lava, but enough to take off that top layer of dead skin cells.  I like it.  Thumbs up.
Shasha S.
victoria R.
This is my favorite smell from this brand of soap. I used to use this all the time. It does get the job done. I used this soap for many years but than i stopped because i noticed it was drying my skin so much and i was becoming too sensitive for such a strong scent. But this soap is so affordable
Paloma N.
Perris
This soap is recommended for men, however I personally love it. It leaves a great scent after washing it off and is effective for even sensitive skin, and cleans without drying out your body. It is definitely a very affordable, great bar soap.
Yolina R.
Grants Pass
I know this is for men but I use it anyways because my fiancé loves it and I’d rather not buy two different soaps. It has a good smell and it doesn’t leave you feeling like you have some left on the skin
Carla C.
I love this soap, it smells so good. It leaves your skin so soft and clean and it really let's you see how much dirt and grim that comes off the body. It is very effective and affordable for the product. I would recommend this to other people because it is a good product.
JoAnna C.
This was one of my favorite brand soaps to buy when I was a teenager and knew nothing about my skin but now that I am older I have realized that this soap smells amazing but leaves me with dry skin.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Irish Spring Ivy Blast is something my husband loves. It’s his go to hand soap. He likes the scent and the overall feel it leaves skin. I personally don’t like the smell but am happy to buy it.
Psalms H.
Size: Pack of 1

This soap is terrific! I've been using it for at least a year smells good. I feel very clean after using it and I my skin doesn't dry out. It's easy to wash off and I don't feel too perfumy. I have to buy bottled soaps often because it's easy to use too much. I may look into bar soaps for that reason, but this is definitely my favorite
Hadelisse R.
Great if you're on a budget! Super refreshing smell and gets the job somewhat done. I feel like this is more of a masculine soap since my husband uses it and it works wonders for him.
Gi M.
How long do these typically last you.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, ON
Does anyone else find that this soap badly reacts with their skin? I get hives every time, so I assume it's an allergy.
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $281/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

Kohl's