Irish Spring Icy Blast Body Wash uploaded by Amanda D.

BY IRISH SPRING

Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
Leaves you with a cool tingly clean feeling. Great for exfoliating. More of a guys scent as well.
Kim P.
Rowlesburg, WV
Smells great, leaves you with a tingly cool fresh feeling . Live this buy it all the time
Sofiia K.
Dnipro
I bought it for my husband. The husband does not like to use shower gels, but it was used with pleasure. The smell is fresh, a bit citrus. Good foams and well rinses the skin. Does not cause irritation. Sometimes my husband by this means and his head. Hair after it is not tough.
Sixto F.
Santo Domingo
Great buy. Nice scent. Lasts longer than my dial soaps. Doesn't see to break too easily when it get down to the end. Manages to shrink nicely down to a tiny size giving you the most for your money. My other soap brands, when they get too thin, they tend to snap in half, making it difficult to use at the end. Enjoy!
Leon B.
I thought I would enjoy this as I use a variety of other Irish spring hair and Haley wash products. Unfortunately I found the product was not very friendly to my nether regions. I stopped using it and went back to the gear 3 in 1.

Wouldn't recommend to anyone with sensitivities to mental type products.
Sidra N.
toronto
I love the Irish spring blast body wash. The cooling sensation is absolutely great on a hot day when you want to cool down. I love how it doesn't dry up my skin. The fragrance of this body wash is what attracted me, clean spring and with the icy blast it just smells so fresh!
Brittany J.
North York, ON
This is my boyfriend's favorite body wash! It has a great scent that is not too overpowering and leaves the skin feeling cleaned and refreshed! It is a shame that this particular scent is so hard to find at my local drugstore.
Krystal M.
Saint John, NB
I love the smell of Irish Spring body wash. It reminds me of Christmas every single time I use it. There's nothing better than opening a bottle and out comes a fresh smell of pine and winter.
Gabriella G.
Los Angeles
Hate it, everything from the smell to how it leaves your skin. Feels very harsh and doesn't clean very well. Don't recommend it even if it's very cheap I'd give it a 0 stars to be honest ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Diandy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Este es uno de los mejores jabones! Puedo recomendarlo mucho, su olor es agardable y la sensación que deja en mi piel es muy buena, no seque!