Irish Spring Icy Blast Body Wash uploaded by Amanda D.

BY IRISH SPRING

Kimberly R.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this, the freshness smell definitely makes you feel so fresh and so clean. I'd recommend it to any guy, or gal that loves the smell of men products as much as I do
Masha A.
Ottawa
I know mostly my male friends use this one but I'm telling you, this one is a blessing after a hard workout! I come out feeling so fresh and clean! I love it! It smells great and gives you that fresh scent!
Andrea G.
I husband uses Irish Spring and has liked all of the body wash and soaps until he used this one.He said that the icy blast was a bit too much in the shower.
Alex L.
Enterprise, AL
My husband uses this body wash and he loves it, for women it’s wayyyy too strong. If you have sensitive skin stay away, the minty ness tends to burn 😭
christopher s.
I like this body wash because it smells less girly and more like a man. It tingles after i remove it from my skin.i buy it from walmart for about $5
Shawna C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this stuff and I definitely enjoy the smell! Living in Florida, it's nice to have something cooling after a hot day at work.
penelope s.
Southfield, MI
This body wash is so good something I recommend for you influencers out there I recommend it all to you guys go should definitely get this
Maritza C.
Millville, NJ
My husband uses this & omg it smells amazing! Love how it has beads for exfoliating as well! My hubby doesn't use anything else
Chelsea s.
Macomb, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff.. Don't tell my husband! The Ice cold blast.. My favorite! Smells great and makes you feel clean!
Michael B.
Moreno Valley, CA
One of my favorite body washes. You can find it everywhere. Super affordable and my wife loves the smell.