Irish Spring Icy Blast Body Wash uploaded by Amanda D.

BY IRISH SPRING

Hailee P.
Grass Valley
This stuffs great. Male or female. It exfoliates your skin but yet isn't to harsh. It has a nice scent to it as well. My favorite thing about it is it isn't to pricey at all! I would definitely buy it again
Amanda G.
Brownsville
Loved this body wash! Left me smelling so good and love the icy blast effect to it. Felt like the scent lingered on me hours after. I love Irish Spring and their range of body washes. This one is one I continue to buy!
Crystal G.
Sewickley
I love the icy blast feeling. However, it is somewhat harsh on your (my) girlie parts! Leaves you feeling clean buy almost not worth it having to skip parts and then resoap with another product.
Amanda D.
Lake Elsinore
My husband says he uses this he like the exfoliating beads. He uses it every day. We bought it at target but you can buy it other places. It is a scrub so it gets you really clean. Yes I would recommend it! Irish Spring Deep Action Scrub Exfoliating Body Wash
Ryan K.
Milton, FL
The smell is fantastic, I always feel super clean and refreshed all day long. A lot of body washes leave me feeling oily and gross, but this doesn't. Super affordable. This is a favorite, but I've always loved Irish Spring. I highly recommend!
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always loved the smell of Irish spring!!! It is sooo fresh and clean smelling! It gets super soapy and foamy and really goes a long way! It leaves for feeling squeaky clean!! I buy this all the time for our bath!
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
Love the scent. This would be great for a man but no so great for women. I love the smell of men body wash and use it frequently but keep this product as far away from you're lady parts as possible. It burns something awful! Would not recommend for that aspect.
Marisol A.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I normally buy these kinds of body wash for my boyfriend. He tends to sweat a lot and this body wash does a good job of making sure he is smelling nice and clean. It has a nice fresh smell and really like how my bf smells after he takes a shower.
Heather L.
Cosby, TN
My son is 9 so he wanted to try big boy stuff.He tried this an original. He liked this ok said made his skin feel funny an got couple bumps.So we stick with the original he even does his hair with it.
Audrey J.
Clanton, AL
Fresh

When you use Irish Springs it leaves you feeling fresh and clean. It is my go to body wash after a hard day or when I need the crisp smell and tingle to wake me up. I love it.