BY IRISH SPRING #20 in Bar Soap

Refresh yourself with Irish Spring® Icy Blast® Bar Soap. Feel rejuvenated and even a little frisky.

• Keeps your skin feeling fresh and clean
  • Cool, invigorating scent leaves you feeling revitalized and ready for anything
  • 12-hour deodorant protection, so you can feel fresh throughout the day

• Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $368/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah F.
Florence, AL
I love Irish Springs.They smelled so good they make your body smell fresh its a Everlasting smell for long periods of time.But the one thing is it is very drying to the skin I wouldn't recommend not to put on babies,Another good quality are that the bars are huge and they last a long time.Just needs alot of body creme after takeing a shower.
Yeritza R.
Carolina
[product:irish-spring-deodorant-bar-soap,-moisture-blast,-4-ounce-bars,-20-count-package] este jabón es muy bueno para el aseo personal, tiene pequeñas piedritas para escrobiar la superficie de la piel y dejarla mas saludable
Brittany W.
Kansas city
We love this soap! Well, the first 5 minutes of use, at least. The scent is a tiny bit more feminine and clean smelling than the original irish spring soap. My only complaint is, is that after about 5 minutes of use, the fresh clean scent is weakened and the stronger scent is the musty, plain hospital bar soap scent.
Angelica ♛.
This aloe version is not as strongly scented as the original scent, but still has a fresh, clean scent that I think is even more unisex smelling. I don't find it drying and it lathers up well.Love the smell of this soap, I don’t know why but I just do! The soap lathers great and leaves skin feeling moist and softer than traditional bar soap. I am not really a loofah guy so bar soap is what I prefer! I like Irish Spring--You smell fresh all day and the scent is eye opening in the morning.
Nicole r.
providence
This product is very good and helps with dry skin when your washing it might feel a little dry but it helps you after , their is a long lasting smell it is very gentle and good for all skin types I would recommend and buy this again
Sophia T.
Irish spring has a distinct smell that gives off a “I’m super clean” vibe. That is good and all, I just wish it didn’t strip away all of the natural oils off of my skin in the process.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
They smell great and live your skin smelling so good I really like them they live my skin filling smooth and soft  I really recommend them you will like how they smell yes the price is great and is not that price I will totally buy them again actually that what my hubby likes using now
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
My boyfriend and I share a bathroom, so we had to agree on soaps so that our bathroom wasn't taken over by "girly stuff". I love Irish Springs though! It makes me smell fresh and feel clean after using. It's very affordable and can be found at drug stores and grocery stores.
Melissa A.
Columbia
Nice refreshing smell. Leaves my skin feeling good with no soap residue. Scent stays with you for a long time and you smell great all day. Price for this soap is good and they have a package to catch your eye
Kirstyn J.
Murray
It smells very good, and does a wonderful job on your skin, doesn’t dry out skin. It last a long time and is good for any part of your body. I would definitely recommend. Removes tough stains.
Gi M.
How long do these typically last you.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find that this soap badly reacts with their skin? I get hives every time, so I assume it's an allergy.
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $281/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)