BY IRISH SPRING #55 in Bar Soap

Refresh yourself with Irish Spring® Icy Blast® Bar Soap. Feel rejuvenated and even a little frisky.

• Keeps your skin feeling fresh and clean
  • Cool, invigorating scent leaves you feeling revitalized and ready for anything
  • 12-hour deodorant protection, so you can feel fresh throughout the day

• Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $368/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon*
Eric H.
Eric H.
San Diego, CA
I've used the original Irish Spring many times during my life, and it's always been one of my favorites. It smells great and the scent really does kind of wake you up, just like in the commercial!!! It has a masculine scent, and leaves the skin with that extra clean sensation that you don't get from Dove or certain types of Dial. Those soaps always leave a oily feeling sheen that makes me feel like the soap didn't get washed off all the way. With the Icy Blast variety, Irish Spring kept all the traits that made the original great, but the scent is stronger and superior to the original in my opinion. The bar is blue and white instead of green, which fits with the icy theme of this variety. One of the nice things about Icy Blast is that it costs the same as the original Irish Spring, so it really just comes down to which scent you prefer. I feel like both products give you the same extra clean feeling, but Icy Blast has that extra kick that I really appreciate when I have to wake up early and I'm not looking forward to the day ahead.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Tucson, AZ
find the scent of this Icy Blast version of Irish Spring reminds me of the men's cologne Polo Sport. My husband actually bought this version by mistake one day, when picking up his usual Irish Spring soap. He took to it right away, and hasn't wanted to go back to the original since. He really likes the smell a lot, and I find I do too. I've been buying it for him for several months now, and it's still his favorite. The bars of soap are a blue color, instead of the traditional Irish Spring green color. I've used the soap several times (when I've been out of mine) and it washes and cleans just as well as the original Irish Spring version, with just a more cologne like scent. If you're a fan at all of Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren, you'll probably also enjoy the scent of this Icy Blast Irish Spring soa
Fonda M.
Fonda M.
The Irish Spring Icy Blast Bar Soap is one of the most refreshing bar soaps you will ever use. From the moment you open the package, take it into your shower or bath, the aroama instantly gives you a pick me up! It produces a thick smooth sumptuously fragrant lather that cleans, deodorizes and gives moisture to the skin. It Leaves your skin clean, smelling super fresh, without stripping it of vital moisture. With this soap added to your bathing routine, you'll definitely have an extra pep in your step. While it is very fragrant during bathing, it leaves a light fragrance on the skin that won't interfere with any lotions, creams and/or perfumes you might use afterward. Give it a try. The Irish Spring Icy Blast Bar Soap will definitely have a place in your bathing routine.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
The Colony, TX
This soap and brand has no problem with scent. The scent is strong even when you are smelling it through the box. When you wash your body with a good lather of it, the scent will linger on your body for at least 6-8 hours. However, my only con for this soap is that it does leave your body with a very squeaky clean sensation after your wash it off. I don't particularly like that extra clean feeling, like my body has been stripped of its natural oils; hence the 4 star rating. Also, if you don't like unisex or more masculine scents this isn't for you. I would describe it as more of a clean scent, but if you're into sweeter smells go with another product.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Spring Hill, TN
Irish spring is such a classic go to soap. I love how it gets you clean. I usually use Dove in the winter but Irish Spring is my usual summer soap because I like how it smells, very refreshing. The smell stays with you and just boost your spirit a little. I guess you could say after a hot day out in the sun the cool smell of this soap just helps you to cool off. My only negative is that after my shower I definitely have to use a moisturizer because this cleans so good that it takes away all those natural oils. No one wants ashy elbows!
It's not super expensive. You can buy it anywhere and yes, I would buy it again.
Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using Irish Spring bar soap for years, mostly the original scent. So when I saw the new fragrance I had to try it because Icy Blast sounded like it would be a new fresh and clean scent. The packaging with the picture of snow-covered mountains appealed to me also. Just like I thought, Icy Blast has a wonderful fresh, clean scent and the same quality of soap as the original scent. I use it in the shower and it lasts a long time. It is a nice fragrance to give that fresh, clean feeling to get your day started. My husband loves the scent and the way it makes you feel also.
Brianda M.
Brianda M.
Lancaster, CA
Worst soap ever.The packaging consists of stiff cardboard with a glossy outer coating. The inside is not coated with any sort of protectant, which could be a drawback if you intend to store the soap in its original packaging. It's certainly a drawback in my book. It's 4 x 2 1/4 wide, and 2 inches deep. The outer carton is overwhelmingly green, with a little white and green thrown in for variety. The front of the package has a wavy spring green band at the bottom, with a high point of half an inch and a low point of slightly less than a quarter of an inch. T
Michael B.
Michael B.
I really do like this bar of soap. It is one of the soaps that I have been using for years. When I use this soap I love how it lathers up very nicely. Because it lathers up well, I feel as if I get cleaner. I also enjoy how the soap smells. When I use the soap I smell fresh and clean, which I am sure the people around me appreciate just as much.
My skin does not feel all dried out and itchy when I use this soap, like other brands have done.
Overall, I would say it is a great soap that leaves me clean smelling, and feeling refreshed.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Gautier, MS
This is my absolute favorite Irish Spring bar soap. It has a very strong pleasant scent to it. It leaves my skin feeling very fresh, soft, and clean. It has micro beads in the bar itself, which add extra depth to the scent..and helps my skin feel moisturized. This soap is good for men, and women. My husband likes it because after a long hot day at work, this soap leaves him feel revitalized, relaxed, and clean. I highly reccomend this soap for all of the reasons stated above, as well as the fact that it is a very affordable product.
Ebony E.
Ebony E.
Decatur, GA
This soap DEEP CLEANS! No matter how dirty you are, you will feel the difference after you use this soap. However, if you have particularly dry skin, you may not want to use this soap because it does dry the skin tremendously. If you want to feel clean and have a regular moisturizing after shower routine, this soap is inexpensive and great! Just a heads up, try Nivea's In Shower Lotion and you will get out of the shower feeling clean and moisturized and ready for bed! This product is a go to for my family every time we shop!
Gi M.
Gi M.
How long do these typically last you.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find that this soap badly reacts with their skin? I get hives every time, so I assume it's an allergy.
Earn $281/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $254/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $384/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)