Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashIrish Spring
Irish Spring Gear Skin Hydration Body Wash

Irish Spring® Gear Skin Hydration Body Wash

by Irish Spring

Irish Spring® Gear Skin Hydration Body Wash

Does irish spring have a volcanic ash line?
Start your review of Irish Spring® Gear Skin Hydration Body Wash!
Product Highlights
It might sound weird, but I love men's body wash to cleanse my body after workouts or long days of work/grind. I feel that the scent lasts longer and this formula makes my skin feel refreshed & truly clean. I have switched to using this more and more when I go out and shop for body washes. You can find it at all kinds of retail stores. Definitely recommend it for all women and men!in reviews
Lashawn S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Irish Springs is a great body wash, I love the smell and it definitely keep your body smelling great. There's no cons about this product I like a product that leaves Moisturize and smelling fresh. The price is very affordable and I definitely would recommend it.
Benjamin A.
I’ve used this body wash for years. I love the fresh masculine scent. It lathers well with a rag. It always leaves my skin feeling clean.
Tatsyanna D.
Atlanta, GA
I love anything that exfoliates. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean at the same time. The smell is wonderful as well. This was affordable at any store that offers it.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
My husband uses this during summer specially after playing soccer it works wonder smells so fresh and clean
ruel G.
Grand Island, NE
this products it was good for summer coz it makes you cool and fresh.no sweating at all.its takes long time to make u fresh smell and its good scent for your body.i would love this literally for all my life.i would love to buy it always when my product done
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband really really loves this product it's one of his must have so I make sure I stock him up when there's manufacture coupons out there.
Cherica H.
New Hartford, NY
Irish Spring® Gear Skin Hydration Body Wash uploaded by Cherica H.
My fiance loves this stuff. And the smell is AMAZING! Even I prefer the smell of it over most mens products.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This is my fiancé's go to body wash. Both of us love it. It smells awesome and has just enough exfoliating power to make his skin soft. He uses it with a washrag. I keep telling him to get a louffa but he refuses. Haha Ten outta ten! I do recommend this body wash and we keep repurchasing. And will until they stop making it.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This product feels nice and smooth and provides a nice scent that lasts all day. Highly recommend
kerry J.
This product smells just like the rest of the line and has that same sort of residue that the bar soap leaves. It's supposed to exfoliate but I didn't think there was enough beads to really do the job...I guess for a person that doesn't typically exfoliate or perhaps used with a wash rag it would be effective. It was ok, I liked the lather it provided and smell. The smell is what always attracts me to the brand, it's nice and fresh without being too manly for a lady.