BY IRISH SPRING

Shed dry skin the way a real man does… with a volcano! Irish Spring® GEAR® Exfoliating Clean with Volcanic Minerals leaves your skin feeling renewed no matter what mess you’ve gotten yourself into.

• Contains Volcanic Minerals
  • For a deep, exfoliating clean
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

• Does irish spring have a volcanic ash line?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
It might sound weird, but I love men's body wash to cleanse my body after workouts or long days of work/grind. I feel that the scent lasts longer and this formula makes my skin feel refreshed & truly clean. I have switched to using this more and more when I go out and shop for body washes. You can find it at all kinds of retail stores. Definitely recommend it for all women and men!
Kirsten T.
Somerville, MA
I have been using this body wash I found at Target for a few months now and I have been really enjoying it. The scent is nice and not too manly even though I grabbed it from the men's section in the store. Having sensitive skin it can be hard to find a good body wash that doesn't give me some sort of reaction so I've been really happy with Irish Spring Exfoliating Body Wash.
Que S.
Brought this product on sale at Publix. They were 2/$3 with $1 off coupon located on each bottle. Cashier let me stack coupons. Final price 2/$3 minus 2 ($1 off coupons)= $1 for 2. Brought 10!! Sweet deal!! My husband loves it
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
My husband actually asked me to repurchase! He loves the deep down clean and the long lasting scent...and so do I!. Rinses clean, with no residue, leaving his skin soft, moisturized and smelling great!
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
my husband has been using this product and indicated that he likes the smell, that while using it, it's fresh and Tingley. he also advises that the beads does desolve . he is now on his second bottle
Taylor B.
Pretty cheap! My boyfriend actually uses it and I use it when I'm at his house! It is a nice exfoliating scrub, and it has a pretty great scent to go along with it!
Chyan M.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff is amazing, I use it all the time. It feels very refreshing on your skin and it smells really good too.
Jennifer G.
West New York, NJ
My boyfriend uses this and sometimes I use it too just cuz it smells so good!!!!! It is usually around 4-5$.
Carolyn H.
Sod, WV
Good product, great smell. it just feels like it leaves a residue. overall great product.
Che-lei T.
Collegedale
At first I did not want to try it because I thought it was only for guys. However, I have always liked the bar soap version of Irish Spring because it smells the way clean should smell.
I love the exfoliating beads and so far the bottle seems to be lasting a long time. Great for after  a long shift at a hospital!!!
Does irish spring have a volcanic ash line?