BY IRISH SPRING

Shed dry skin the way a real man does… with a volcano! Irish Spring® GEAR® Exfoliating Clean with Volcanic Minerals leaves your skin feeling renewed no matter what mess you’ve gotten yourself into.

• Contains Volcanic Minerals
  • For a deep, exfoliating clean
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

• Does irish spring have a volcanic ash line?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Che-lei T.
Collegedale
At first I did not want to try it because I thought it was only for guys. However, I have always liked the bar soap version of Irish Spring because it smells the way clean should smell.
I love the exfoliating beads and so far the bottle seems to be lasting a long time. Great for after  a long shift at a hospital!!!
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
My husband sweats a lot at work and when he comes home knows he needs to wash that smell away asap. This body wash scrubs him clean and doesn't dry his skin out like other body washes he's tried. It smells amazing like an actual cologne. He doesn't buy any other body wash than Irish spring because of the smell
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
My husband uses this and loves it. Smells very good and he likes the exfoliating beads. The smell is longlasting and keeps him fresh all day. Good value for the money and would recommend and repurchase. Bought at Walmart
Michael S.
 A high-quality product and your hair has a clean scent at least 24 hours  A very thorough cleaning I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is willing to try a new brand  I had tried this product from CVS mainly because I had a coupon but I do not regret that decision
Emerald B.
My boyfriend bought this product and we both didn't like to that much. I used it as a scrub for my legs to exfoliate before shaving and o felt a "rash" or a burning after using it. We haven't used it since.
Lana M.
Saraland
My whole family likes this body wash. we have been using it and will continue to use it. the smell makes the whole bath room smell like this body wash and it continues to smell after you take a shower. it is a good value and i will continue to buy this product.
Becky S.
Milton , WA
I purchased this Irish Spring body wash for my pre-teen son, who gets that lovely body odor. This body wash helps battle the smell, and leaves his skin feeling soft.
Laura J.
Rose Hill, NC
My husband likes the exfoliating that this body wash offers. I also use it when I feel like I need that extra exfoliation. The scent is great and isn't too over the top! I would definitely buy this product again!
Esparansa N.
edinburg, Tx
Bought this product recently for my husband and it smells amazing! I would totally keep buying this soap and i highly recommend for others to buy this as well it is very smooth and definitely will buy it again
kerry j.
This product smells just like the rest of the line and has that same sort of residue that the bar soap leaves. It's supposed to exfoliate but I didn't think there was enough beads to really do the job...I guess for a person that doesn't typically exfoliate or perhaps used with a wash rag it would be effective. It was ok, I liked the lather it provided and smell. The smell is what always attracts me to the brand, it's nice and fresh without being too manly for a lady.
Does irish spring have a volcanic ash line?