Irish Spring Gear Body Wash uploaded by Janet C.

BY IRISH SPRING

Stay fresh long after your shower with Irish Spring GEAR Exfoliating Clean Body Wash with volcanic minerals. This formula is engineered for advanced performance with odor-neutralizing technology to help you smell clean all day long. This body wash exfoliates for a deep clean feeling. Irish Spring GEAR is available in a variety of body washes and bar soaps to meet men’s skincare needs.

Exfoliates to leave a deep clean feeling.
View larger
Neutralizes Odor for 24 Hours

Irish Spring GEAR body wash contains a unique, clinically proven odor neutralizing technology that provides 24 hours of long-lasting freshness. Unlike most brands that use fragrances to mask the odor, Irish Spring GEAR with odor-neutralizing technology actually neutralizes and helps eliminate odor at the source to provide a clean, long-lasting freshness.

Exfoliates for a Deep Clean

Get a deeper clean with this Irish Spring GEAR Exfoliating Clean body wash. Made with exfoliating volcanic minerals, it leaves your skin fresh and renewed.

Irish Spring GEAR Body Washes

Irish Spring GEAR offers three body wash varieties to keep you fresh. Try Skin Hydration to condition your skin, 3 in 1 for a convenient hair, body, and face cleansing, and Exfoliating Clean for a deep clean. Irish Spring GEAR is also available as a bar soap.

What's in the Box

Irish Spring GEAR Body Wash, Exfoliating Clean, 15 Ounces.

Irish Spring GEAR Exfoliating Clean Body Wash
  • Clinically proven odor-neutralizing technology
  • Cleanses and exfoliates
  • Keeps you fresh for 24 hours
  • Contains volcanic minerals

Buy on Amazon
  • "I like to use my husband's body wash sometimes when I'm really needing a break from stress. this is a soothing way to scrub my woes away and relax with a lil impromptu aroma therapy(cuz it smells like my man!) and I love it. a little drying but it's made for men so I suppose it doesn't matter!" in 3 reviews
Alyssa R.
Denham Springs
I didn't directly use this but my husband did. It smells the whole bathroom in a wonderful fresh clean sent. I loved it! I think that any man or women could use it and use it everyday! I used the bar Irish spring it's great as well! Definitely would buy again!
Jamika F.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my go to soap. Pros smells so clean and if you like the smell of men cologne this is great BUT it doesn't over power my perfumes so I can use both. Cons i run out too fast !
Samantha N.
Leavenworth, KS
Silver T.
I have bought this product for my husband and he absolutely loved it! It was gentle on his skin and did a very nice job of getting him fresh and clean without any residues left over. I would definitely buy this product again
Chelsea D.
['Cocoa', ''], FL
Smells awesome, boyfriend likes it and that's all that matters!! Price is good when you get them buy one get one free!! Publix always has them on sale then when you get the coupons it's even better!
Lew W.
Plymouth , MN
This smells awesome! I've used it when I stayed at my boyfriend's house. I like the way that my "girly" body washes smell better, but it's a good substitute if needed.
Michael B.
Gulfport, MS
This is literally the only body wash that I purchase. The micro beads that are in the body wash invigorate your skin! My skin feels amazing after showering with this stuff. It's not to pricey, so you get what you pay for. I would definitely recommend this body wash to someone who finds it hard to wake up in the morning.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
My guy uses this body wash and it smells absolutely amazing! It leaves his skin feeling soft and smelling great. He usually purchases it on sale, which is a plus! I love it so much I secretly use it too! Shh... don't tell. I absolutely recommend this body wash if your looking for a gentle cleanser with a great long lasting scent.
Linda D.
Reno, NV
I absolutely enjoy using this product! It doesn't leave a bad odor like some, it actually had a great scent! My spouse loves this product a lot as well. This is a great buy for a low price anywhere!
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I love Irish Spring! Every time my husband buys it,(which is often), he always smells so fresh! It leaves his skin feeling cool and soft. You can really smell the Eucalyptus in it. It is an amazing product! He loves it!