Irish Spring GEAR 3 in 1 Body+Hair+Face Wash uploaded by Samantha  J.Irish Spring GEAR 3 in 1 Body+Hair+Face Wash uploaded by Kassie B.
3 colors available

BY IRISH SPRING

Pour it on your head and let gravity do the work. Irish SpringGEAR 3 in 1 Body+Hair+Face Wash cleans head, toes and everything in-between.

• Pro-Vitamin B5 conditions your hair
  • Eucalyptus extract jolts your senses for an energizing all-over clean
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

• Has anyone tried the new signature collection? 2 Answers
Irish Spring GEAR 3 in 1 Body+Hair+Face Wash
My hubby uses this and I've used it a few times when I ran out of my own body wash. It smells refreshing! Definitely not something I'd mind using, it's really soft and foams up nicely. The smell doesn't linger very long but that's ok. It's also nice that it's not overwhelmingly strong.
ANGELIA M.
ANGELIA M.
DUNDALK, MD
The scent was really fresh, but not too strong and left my husbands beard smelling really good. My husband is low maintenance and he uses it everyday it's really convenient. I got it at Rite Aid the had a great special. I would definitely recommend
nikki l.
nikki l.
Hazleton, PA
Ok my husband used this it smelled good and it's nice because it's a 3 in one and that makes things easier wish they would make a lady version for a 3 in one
Would recommend this product and do keep this in my home at this moment as well
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Fontana, CA
Very good product!! I like the smell and the bottle but I think if you make more bigger battles the best for us...BTW the price is very good!
Faith B.
Faith B.
Buckeye, AZ
Smells really good but it leaves my skin rough. Irish spring products usually break me out but overall for the price it is alright.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this scent. My husband comes fresh out of the shower smelling like this and it is heavenly. I look forward to it everyday.
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
i love this brand for my future husband he stays smelling like this wash i wish i had unlimited supply of this product
Michael P.
Michael P.
Macomb, MI
Smells great but not the best for hair and need to use a lot to feel clean. I like it for use at the gym
Portia F.
Portia F.
San Antonio
This body wash smells sooooo good. My fiancé recently bought it at our local grocery store and it smells like heaven! It lathers well! I love the deep blue hue of the gel.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Winfield, MO
This wash is fantastic. You leave the shower feeling tingly clean and it smells incredible. Someone bought it for me for Christmas last year and I have been buying it ever since.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
Has anyone tried the new signature collection?