Irish Spring Gear 3-in-1 Body Wash, 15 Ounce (Pack of 3) uploaded by Bridget E.

Irish Spring Gear 3-in-1 Body Wash, 15 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Stay fresh long after your shower with Irish Spring GEAR 3 in 1 Clean Body Wash. This energizing formula is a convenient body, hair, and face cleanser in one. And it's engineered for advanced performance with odor-neutralizing technology to help you... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy M.
I really like this product I purchase this product for my husband and he seems to really enjoy using this it lathers well and leaves his skin soft and clean as well as having a nice sent to it I would recommend this to anyone
Holly C.
Bought this for my husband. He loves it and so do I. The gel is a good consistency and gets the job done. It smells great too. Picked it up at our base exchange. It's my go to when purchasing body wash for my husband. I will definitely be buying this again.
Dre H.
I never grow tired of this scent and i always love to buy in bulk. No spills or anything. When I run out, I'll buy again. Such a lovely smell that I get compliments all the time. My favorite body wash !!!!!!! 🙃🙃
Angie S.
La Joya
This product has a very strong smell to it. Although it is a good smell, it is over powering. It does a good job when used but does leave too much soap behind. Biggest critic is my brother.
Amanda s.
Irish Spring is perfect for the stinky mechanically enclined man of the house. After a long day what man does not want that clean fresh sharp scent of irish spring.
C L.
Atlanta, GA
Smells amazing!! Very fresh and refreshing very affordable body wash and has a really nice packaging! Better used with a Loufa and I will definitely buy again!
katie s.
Plano, TX
My husband enjoys this soap. The smell really wakes you up. It fills your whole house with a fresh clean fragrance. I liked it so much that I used it too.
monica D.
El paso, TX
This is the only body wash my husband like he only like the smell of Irish spring he said that he really feel it make him clean, nice packaging
Sherika D.
Awesome product to have in your stash for travel and all purposes! I recommend this product for those whom love the all day fresh feeling!
Angela W.
Gulfport, MS
My son and husband love this stuff. I love to make them happy with the stuff they use cause when their happy I'm happy