BY IRISH SPRING

Exfoliating Body Wash

Exfoliate and shed dry skin the way a real man does… with a volcano! Irish Spring® GEAR® Exfoliating Clean body wash with Volcanic Minerals leaves your skin feeling renewed no matter what mess you’ve gotten yourself into.

• Contains Volcanic Minerals
  • For a deep, exfoliating clean
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth-4, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Silica, Iron Oxides, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Blue No. 1

• Does irish spring have a volcanic ash line?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It might sound weird, but I love men's body wash to cleanse my body after workouts or long days of work/grind. I feel that the scent lasts longer and this formula makes my skin feel refreshed & truly clean. I have switched to using this more and more when I go out and shop for body washes. You can find it at all kinds of retail stores. Definitely recommend it for all women and men!" in 6 reviews
Emily M.
Brooklyn , NY
My husband sweats a lot at work and when he comes home knows he needs to wash that smell away asap. This body wash scrubs him clean and doesn't dry his skin out like other body washes he's tried. It smells amazing like an actual cologne. He doesn't buy any other body wash than Irish spring because of the smell
Amanda R.
N Cambria, PA
My husband uses this and loves it. Smells very good and he likes the exfoliating beads. The smell is longlasting and keeps him fresh all day. Good value for the money and would recommend and repurchase. Bought at Walmart
Michael S.
 A high-quality product and your hair has a clean scent at least 24 hours  A very thorough cleaning I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is willing to try a new brand  I had tried this product from CVS mainly because I had a coupon but I do not regret that decision
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I purchased this Irish Spring body wash for my pre-teen son, who gets that lovely body odor. This body wash helps battle the smell, and leaves his skin feeling soft.
Laura J.
Rose Hill, NC
My husband likes the exfoliating that this body wash offers. I also use it when I feel like I need that extra exfoliation. The scent is great and isn't too over the top! I would definitely buy this product again!
Esparansa N.
edinburg, Tx
Bought this product recently for my husband and it smells amazing! I would totally keep buying this soap and i highly recommend for others to buy this as well it is very smooth and definitely will buy it again
kerry j.
This product smells just like the rest of the line and has that same sort of residue that the bar soap leaves. It's supposed to exfoliate but I didn't think there was enough beads to really do the job...I guess for a person that doesn't typically exfoliate or perhaps used with a wash rag it would be effective. It was ok, I liked the lather it provided and smell. The smell is what always attracts me to the brand, it's nice and fresh without being too manly for a lady.
Kirsten T.
Somerville, MA
I have been using this body wash I found at Target for a few months now and I have been really enjoying it. The scent is nice and not too manly even though I grabbed it from the men's section in the store. Having sensitive skin it can be hard to find a good body wash that doesn't give me some sort of reaction so I've been really happy with Irish Spring Exfoliating Body Wash.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Kayla E.
This exfoliating wash works great. It works just like it is supposed to. It exfoliates your skin very well and keeps your skin smoothe. There are many nice scents available. I definitely recommend it.
Does irish spring have a volcanic ash line?