BeautySkinSkin CareIrish Spring
Deodorant Soap Original Scent - 20 ct

Irish Spring Deodorant Soap Original Scent - 20 ct

by Irish Spring

Original Gentle, Caring And Freshening FormulaBig Size 3.75oz BarIrish Spring Deodorant Soap

Original Gentle, Caring And Freshning Formula; Big Size 3.75oz Bar; Irish Spring Deodorant Soap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Irish Spring Deodorant Soap Original Scent - 20 ct!
Shelby L.
conroe
Irish Spring Deodorant Soap Original Scent - 20 ct uploaded by Shelby L.
Allot of folks say not to wash you’re face with bars of soap but I’ve been washing my face with this Irish Spring Original Bar Soap and I must say it’s helped out allot with my face numbs and I also is this in the shower too.! This soap does not dry my skin and it smells so clean and fresh.!! I hope they never stop making this brand of soap. And I love how when I get out the shower I smell like Irish Spring all day no matter what I’m doing.!!! Irish Spring Deodorant Soap Original Scent - 20 ct
Lola J.
Sugarland, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love that soap, nice clean deodorant smell it leaves your body smelling so good as well as leaving an aroma in the bathroom. Smells so good. Definitely a great one can be as a unisex soap. You can get it for a good price.. would recommend trying it out!
Dennis O.
Kissimmee, FL
one of the best soaps for your daily bathroom, its smell and cleaning power go hand in hand with its quality and price
Ashley A.
Zachary
Love this product! Love the smell! And the smell last along with a nice clean feeling when you get out of the shower!
Nick S.
Greensburg , PA
My favorite soap in the world. Smells amazing and always leave me squeaky clean. I'm not a fan of body wash cause it leaves me greasy but never this stuff.
Dietra R.
Baltimore, MD
This deodorant soap is well made. It does it's job cleaning well without being to harsh on your skin. It is priced not to highly.
Joanna R.
Smells great 😍, it’s me & my husband’s go to! Makes me feel clean. It makes your skin feel dry if that’s something you’re looking for.
Deanna B.
Langhorne, PA
I have sensitive skin and this bar soap is all that works! I like the aloe kind too and feel squeaky clean
leha R.
Cochran
Purchased at: Walmart
It has a nice smell, but it doesn't really clean in the shower. I would recommend it as a soap bar. It just doesn't work that well.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really like this soap it’s always in my house its great leaving skin clean but smooth and smells so good

Looking for your answer?