BY IRISH SPRING

Reduces underarm wetness. Legendary Freshness Its the same great Irish fresh scent in a deodorant. It's clean and fresh, like the Irish countryside. Seriously. It smells fresh. You will like it. Your girl will like it. Enough said. Made in the USA Apply to underarms only. Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Propylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Stearate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Triclosan, FD & C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD & C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake see more...

Buy on Kmart
Anessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
Just for the record I am a female but I tried this product because I heard that men's Deoderant is better than women's and this one is one my brother had extra of so I tried it. To be honest I'm not sure if I would claim it worked better at masking my smell or making me sweat less but I know that the smell of this Deoderant was much stronger than my normal one and lasted so long. If you've ever tried the bath soap the smell is that but more potent and lasts longer! It smells nice for once and a while but I like more floral smells so this wasn't my cup of tea. In all it does work to smell really strong for long but If you're sensitive to strong smells this isn't for you.
Emmy B.
Oh, my gosh. I spent so long looking for this product. It is smooth and fresh the moment you roll it on. I do a lot of outdoor work and it feels like a million degrees and with all that sweat I would start to get confused looks. :( I finally stole my brothers deodorant as a quick fix and haven't gone back since. The smell is fresh and clean. There's no need for all of the flowery smells, Irish Spring is a fresh start to my day!
Stephanie G.
The only deodorant my step dad will use! He's from Ireland so it reminds him of home lol. It really does smell amazing!
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
very bad. It does not work and the smell did not taste anything

muy malo. no funciona y el olor no me gusto