Irish Spring Deodorant Icy Blast uploaded by Chrissy L.Irish Spring Deodorant Icy Blast uploaded by Shannon J.

BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring Original Antiperspirant Deodorant Reduces underarm wetness 24-hour protection

Buy on kmart*
Shannon J.
Conway, SC
My dad has very sensitive skin, and tried many deodorants and we can across this one. He purchased it a yr ago and is still the only deodorant he will use. The smell is great, not to musky yet not to sweet. This is a wonderful product if you or someone you know has trouble finding a deodorant that will work for them.
Tessa V.
I have a weird love affair with this stuff. After running out of deodorant, my brother gave me a stick of this he had spare and I've been in love with it ever since. The scent is unique and I love it. It's not too masculine, but not really feminine either. It has great scent protection and keeps me pretty dry through the day too.
Chrissy L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This body wash is AH-MAY-ZING!
Especially in the summer time. It has a cooling effect that leaves you so refreshed and chill! And you get all the benefits of a moisturizing luxurious wash!
Maria R.
My teenage brother used to use this product but he stopped using it because it didn't last long on his axillary area.