BY IRISH SPRING

Irish spring Deep Action Scrub has a strong moisturizer to hydrate your skin as you get clean. this soap has an invigorating scent and leaves you with a fresh, clean feeling. unlike other body washes, this one will not dry out your skin and will not... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bits of exfoliater in this bar soap. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and is great for the shoulders and the back area, especially during hot summer months to prevent any breakouts in those hard-to-reach areas.
Stephanie S.
Irish spring is what my boyfriend uses. I used it a couple of times but it isn't my favorite. When I use it, I do feel like it cleans very well. It just leaves dry spots on my body and makes me very itchy.
Jody D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this soap. We both love the smell if it. We also both like the clean feeling you get after using this product. Compares well to similar products. Will be purchasing this product again.
Crystal G.
Sewickley
I have always been a fan of Irish Spring! The scent is clean and long lasting. The scrub leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I was very excited to see a bar soap with a scrub!
Danilyn R.
Logan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap has always made me feel clean and has a nice fresh scent that I have never had a problem with. My mother swears by this soap, so I used it all throughout my childhood!
Mahaylah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product to clean my beauty blender. There are tutorials on how to use Irish Spring with a beauty blender, and it works so well! I find myself cleaning my beauty blender more often with Irish Spring because it's easy and quick. I would recommend us to friends and family. You can pick this up at your local Walmart for a cheap price. Irish Spring Deodorant Bath Bar Soap, Deep Action Scrub, with Scrubbing Beads, 3.75 Ounce Each, 3 Bar Pack (Pack of 4) 12 Bars Total
Louise M.
Minonk
Irish Spring Deodorant Bath Bar Soap works really well. The bars are nice and big, so you're not paying a lot for a little of nothing. When you use the bars they work really well getting of dirt and even grease sometimes. This is the brand we usually use in my family and we will keep buying it as the price is a reasonable amount.
Ciera B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Irish Spring makes my husband's favorite shower scents. They are fresh and clean smelling and great for men and women although I do feel they market more towards men. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a very dirty job. It really cuts through grime and odor!
Rhonda N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite, but it really gives you a nice clean feeling.  I am just put off by the overwhelming scent of the soap, even right out of the package.  Strong scents like this or of any kind do bother me, but it may not bother others.  But I will not buy it again.
Karissa H.
My dad uses this product and when I had ran out of my soap I went and stole a bar of this from his bathroom. This stuff works!! I felt so clean and it smells so nice and fresh! It makes my skin feel soft and silky as well. I recommend this for men and women!