BY IRISH SPRING

Irish spring Deep Action Scrub has a strong moisturizer to hydrate your skin as you get clean. this soap has an invigorating scent and leaves you with a fresh, clean feeling. unlike other body washes, this one will not dry out your skin and will not... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mahaylah E.
Mahaylah E.
I use this product to clean my beauty blender. There are tutorials on how to use Irish Spring with a beauty blender, and it works so well! I find myself cleaning my beauty blender more often with Irish Spring because it's easy and quick. I would recommend us to friends and family. You can pick this up at your local Walmart for a cheap price. Irish Spring Deodorant Bath Bar Soap, Deep Action Scrub, with Scrubbing Beads, 3.75 Ounce Each, 3 Bar Pack (Pack of 4) 12 Bars Total
Louise M.
Louise M.
Minonk
Irish Spring Deodorant Bath Bar Soap works really well. The bars are nice and big, so you're not paying a lot for a little of nothing. When you use the bars they work really well getting of dirt and even grease sometimes. This is the brand we usually use in my family and we will keep buying it as the price is a reasonable amount.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
Irish Spring makes my husband's favorite shower scents. They are fresh and clean smelling and great for men and women although I do feel they market more towards men. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a very dirty job. It really cuts through grime and odor!
Kaylyn D.
Kaylyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
I would use this soap on my face if I had oily skin because it doesn't cause you to get oily afterwards but I don't prefer to use it on my body because it isn't moisturizing but it does always make me feel clean. I usually get it from a dollar store for cheap (:
Karissa H.
Karissa H.
My dad uses this product and when I had ran out of my soap I went and stole a bar of this from his bathroom. This stuff works!! I felt so clean and it smells so nice and fresh! It makes my skin feel soft and silky as well. I recommend this for men and women!
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
College Park, MD
This is an oldie but a goodie! I normally would not use a harsh soap but this summer o have been doing a lot of yard work. After hours of sweating outside, gentle cleansing body wash is just not enough. Irish spring gets me feeling clean after a hard day.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Staten Island, NY
My entire family loves Irish Spring! I smells amazing and definitely makes you feel clean! It doesn't leave you with that dry feeling. It's so affordable! We have been using it for almost 15 years! Definitely recommend this soap. It makes me happy!
Julio D.
Julio D.
This is one of my favorite bar apps. It smells fresh and it has little exfoliating beads that are added into the soap. I can rub the bar across my skin or I can use a loofa with it. At the end of it all my skin feels great and smells great too.
Sky N.
Sky N.
Galveston, TX
Everybody always laughs at me for using this, because most people think only men use it. I LOVE how well it lathers and fully cleans the body. It smells so fresh and doesn't have that perfume scent to it. Highly recommended and affordable
Rhonda N.
Rhonda N.
Not my favorite, but it really gives you a nice clean feeling.  I am just put off by the overwhelming scent of the soap, even right out of the package.  Strong scents like this or of any kind do bother me, but it may not bother others.  But I will not buy it again.