Irish Spring Deodorant Bath Bar Soap, Deep Action Scrub, with Scrubbing Beads, 3.75 Ounce Each, 3 Bar Pack (Pack of 4) 12 Bars Total

BY IRISH SPRING

Irish spring Deep Action Scrub has a strong moisturizer to hydrate your skin as you get clean. this soap has an invigorating scent and leaves you with a fresh, clean feeling. unlike other body washes, this one will not dry out your skin and will not... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
Irish Spring makes my husband's favorite shower scents. They are fresh and clean smelling and great for men and women although I do feel they market more towards men. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a very dirty job. It really cuts through grime and odor!
Kaylyn D.
Kaylyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
I would use this soap on my face if I had oily skin because it doesn't cause you to get oily afterwards but I don't prefer to use it on my body because it isn't moisturizing but it does always make me feel clean. I usually get it from a dollar store for cheap (:
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
College Park, MD
This is an oldie but a goodie! I normally would not use a harsh soap but this summer o have been doing a lot of yard work. After hours of sweating outside, gentle cleansing body wash is just not enough. Irish spring gets me feeling clean after a hard day.
Rhonda N.
Rhonda N.
Not my favorite, but it really gives you a nice clean feeling.  I am just put off by the overwhelming scent of the soap, even right out of the package.  Strong scents like this or of any kind do bother me, but it may not bother others.  But I will not buy it again.
Sky N.
Sky N.
Galveston, TX
Everybody always laughs at me for using this, because most people think only men use it. I LOVE how well it lathers and fully cleans the body. It smells so fresh and doesn't have that perfume scent to it. Highly recommended and affordable
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
I love Irish springs always in the bar soap it's the one that smells just like when I was a kid and when I bathe my son I always use this bar soap I even made a cute little holder so that the soap wouldn't slip all over the place
Marlene T.
Marlene T.
Hartford, CT
After using it for a while it tends to leave my skin really dry and kind of with a really strong smell. If you like strong soap smell then I would recommend it for you, in my case I don't think I'll be buying it any time soon.
Liz. đź’‹.
Liz. đź’‹.
Thurman, OH
I'm obsessed with the smell of this! Sooooo good. Cheap as well. I use this soap daily and it works so well. I recommend this to anyone and everyone! It literally smells like heaven! Please try if you haven't already!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I have been using this soap for years. While it is a good soap it does go pretty fast. It's pretty gentle on the skin. Would I recommend? Yes. The smell isn't anything special but it's cheap soap, what do you expect?
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lake Forest
I've heard that a lot of people do not like the smell of Irish spring products but let me tell you I am a sucker for it I love the smell and texture of the soap. It's very gentle and leaves your skin truly clean.