BY IRISH SPRING

Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Body Wash is inspired by Celtic rock salt. Its exhilarating scent and rich lather will transform you from rough to ready.

• Exfoliating ingredients give your skin the deep clean it craves
  • Crisp and fresh scent exhilarates the senses
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Menthol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, FD&C Green No. 3, FD&C Yellow No. 5

• I have sensitive skin. Is this soap extremely abrasive, o...2 Answers
  • Does this contain salicylic acid?1 Answers
Irish Spring Deep Action Scrub Exfoliating Body Wash
  • "to be honest i only bought this body wash because it was buy one get one free at cvs BUT i actually love it, eventhough the smell is more for men, i like it and the scrubby beads arent too harsh" in 4 reviews
Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
I always find deals on this when I'm couponing so I have a stockpile that doesn't seem to get smaller because no-one in my household seems to like it, including myself. The cool mountain blast smell gives you a cool mountain burst on your private areas and it's very uncomfortable.
Makayla M.
Apple valley , CA
Usually only men would use these products and women stay away based on smell... I was that way until I finally tried it. I have bad body acne especially in the summer. Using this every time I shower just helps hydrate and more importantly CLEAN your pores and stop acne !
Matt R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Really great when you are needing to exfoliated your skin. I use it specifically for my head right before I need to shave it and have had no complaints so far. Plus is smells pretty darn good
Lorena L.
Houston
This is my husbands and I have just been using this wash now. Smells awesome first of all, love it! And I feel pretty fresh after using it, like minty fresh skin.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
So this is my boyfriends go to body wash he likes it and always makes him smell clean, it gets the job done and that's a must considering he comes home from a long day dealing with dirt he's a truck driver and delivers cement so he needs something that's tuff and smells great, it's also cheap and I like the little exfoliating balls, I've used it once lol but I would recommend it..
Mel G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This body wash smells so good my hubby uses it he smells wonderful and fresh after he showers and leaves the while bathroom smelling like that too which I like. He loves it, it has little beads for scrubbing and he says it tingles so expect that.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
My husband uses this every day. He is in the military and after PT he will come home and be stinky! This makes him clean and fresh! The smell is wonderful, it lasts throughout the day. Only downside is that it dries out his skin after taking 2 showers a day.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is great if you like the smell of Irish Spring but don't like bar soap. It smells great and works well too! It's cool that it's scrubby as well because it feels like a deeper, exfoliating clean. I definitely recommend this to others.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This stuff is very inexpensive and very effective. My boyfriend works in a dirty warehouse and his skin gets stained. This stuff helps remove all of the dirt and leaves his skin feeling soft and refreshed
Matt S.
Scappoose
The scent isn't that great out of the bottle, but you smell pretty good after you've dried off and such, and for the exfoliating scrub, the beads weren't as noticeable as I thought they'd be, they were a lot easier on the body than I'd imagine, but it does make the body feel cleaner
Zuriel L.
Chattanooga, TN
I have sensitive skin. Is this soap extremely abrasive, or do you notice the scrub at all?
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
Does this contain salicylic acid?