Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashIrish Spring
Irish Spring Deep Action Scrub Body Wash

Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Body Wash

by Irish Spring

Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Body Wash

Does this dry your skin out ?
Does this contain salicylic acid?
I have sensitive skin. Is this soap extremely abrasive, or do you notice the scrub at all?
Start your review of Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Body Wash!
Product Highlights
...one free at cvs BUT i actually love it, eventhough the smell is more for men, i like it and the scrubby beads arent too harshin reviews
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Body Wash uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like Irish Spring body wash después action scrub. This leaves my husband's skin very clean, exfoliates and smells sooo good. He likes it very much.
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Body Wash uploaded by manibel S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is what my husband and my son’s current body wash. I tried to use it because I ran out and I was already in the shower. I like the scent but for me I think it’s too strong for me and it made my skin dry after showering.
Cen V.
New York
Originally, I bought this product for my husband, but he likes to use bar soap instead. So I decided to give this product a try. OMG, let me tell you, I really like the smell though it's 'for men'. I personally prefer to use it in the summer time, it leaves you this refreshing feeling and smell. My mother tried it as well, she finds it dry her skin out a bit. So if you have generally drier skin than normal, it's probably not a good idea to use a scrubbing body wash.
Joclyn F.
Northampton, PA
Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Body Wash uploaded by Joclyn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:irish-spring deep-action-scrub-exfoliating-body-wash]. Definitely my favorite soap and body wash. I like the bar soap and the body wash. Its lathers up really nice and smells great. I always like the clean smelling soaps. I dont feel clean unless I use something fresh smelling.
J.Romero R.
Wapato, WA
I think this is a very good product. It makes you feel refreshed I love using this product after a long day of work. There is nothing to improve, this product is great and it's very affordable. I usually buy 2 at once. I recommend this product to everyone.
Mel G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This body wash smells so good my hubby uses it he smells wonderful and fresh after he showers and leaves the while bathroom smelling like that too which I like. He loves it, it has little beads for scrubbing and he says it tingles so expect that.
Alicia R.
Cookeville, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
The scrubbing beads and fresh clean unisex smell is why my husband and kids like this. Affordable too
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I LOVE this stuff. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. The scent is awesome, it lathers really well, it cleans great, doesn't leave residue and the price is really good. I love the way it makes my skin feel. It's not harsh at all. Will be buying again
Jessica R.
Catlettsburg, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my husbands favorite body washes in the winter time. It helps with that icky winter dry skin! And he always smells amazing after using it too of course! #irishsprings #bodywash #winter #smellsamazing
Carrie B.
Carpentersville
I originally purchased this body scrub for my son, but I just couldn't resist trying it: years ago Irish Spring made a wonderfully smelling bar soap that I used regularly, so when I first opened the bottle I was once again greeted with that one of a kind Irish Spring scent that I knew so well: crisp , super fresh, and exhilarating . And now with aloe vera! This wash is the real deal!! The energizing scrub granules just add more favor to an already wonderful body wash. I feel refreshed, revived, and clean, and I know I smell good after a shower with my (my son's) Irish Spring Body Wash Deep Action Scrub!