BeautySkinSkin CareIrish Spring
Irish Spring Deep Action Scrub Bar Soap

Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Bar Soap

by Irish Spring

Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Bar Soap

Does this really work good? My husband loves the smell of Irish spring the soap
Start your review of Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Bar Soap!
Tre K.
Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Bar Soap uploaded by Tre K.
I scanned the barcode to my husbands deodorant and this popped up. I'm reviewing the speed stick irish spring deodorant. I like the scent of this and how it keeps my husband smelling good throughout the day. Its also a great price. I reccomend this product.
rosemama ..
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells good, but the speed stick, original scent leaves way too many white markings to be usable. My husband loves the brand, so he wanted to try it, and it has literally ruined a few of his tee shirts because they are now stained white.
Krystal M.
Newport News, VA
I love this Irish clean fresh deodorant. It protects the skin from moisture and funk. Although mostly men use this section of brands, i recommend women who have arm pit sweat issues to try it.
Kimberly T.
New Caney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Irish screens is absolutely amazing cleanses skin clean the skin clears up your face and smell his face and smells really good
Jessica R.
Catlettsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband is such a fan of this deodorant and honestly it smells so good! So I’m a fan too. And it seems to last all day for him so he loves it. And it’s such an affordable brand which is also amazing! #affordable #deodorant #smellgood #irishspring
Jennifer W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Everytime I buy these for my husband when he twists up the driveway only the stick moved the deodorant stays in the tube
Nury V.
Stamford
Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Bar Soap uploaded by Nury V.
I love the way my man smells with this product. I definitely buy it again. I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
This is the deodorant my boyfriend always wears. I love hugging him because his deodorant smells so good! I think Irish springs is a good affordable buy!
Rachael M.
Nashville
Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Bar Soap uploaded by Rachael M.
It's not as good of product . It's am okay deodorant . I enjoy the smell but I notice it's gel doesn't help keep my arm pits dry it leaves them wet continuously and doesn't help the stink. I bought it thinking oh gel with 24 hour. But it's not my happy.
Janet O.
Watauga, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only deodorant my husband will use! He loves it and will not use any other.