BY IRISH SPRING #37 in Bar Soap

Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Bar Soap is inspired by Celtic rock salt. Its exhilarating scent and rich lather will transform you from rough to ready.

• Scrubbing Beads, inspired by Celtic rock salt, exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin
  • Fresh and clean scent so you feel refreshed and ready for whatever comes your way
  • 12-hour deodorant protection, so you can feel fresh throughout the day

Soap (sodium tallowate, sodium cocate and/or sodium palm kernelate), Water, Glycerin (skin conditioner), Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogenated Tallow Acid (skin conditioner), Coconut acid, Menthol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Pentasodium Pentetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C blue 1 lake, Ultramarines.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I really liked Harold's soapy how great it fell on my skin. It was gentlr on my skin. Are swings it's a great product. I bought it from Walmart. And I bought it from Target. Again it was very gentle on my skin due to the fact that I have dry skin. Yes I would recommend it to family friends co-workers." in 148 reviews
Andeilys E.
This is one of those soaps I’ve used since I was small. Although it smells good, the scent is very strong (for me). The soap itself works well but I always end up feeling like I still have soap on my body even after washing myself off with water. I’ve never heard anyone else really complain about this but I also have never read a review so it could just be my experience.
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
I gave this 3 stars because of the price and I like soaps that I use on my body not to be oily. I don’t like that you can’t read all of the ingredients and that it smells so masculine. I do like that it’s on the cheaper end of the price line. So all and all it’s not too bad!
Gabriella N.
Columbia
The exfoliating scrub bar is something I wish they had on every soap! Too bad Irish spring only offers the same type of scent that’s more for males because if they had a feminine scent that was soft on our skin I’d definitely buy it more often. This is a cheap soap for anyone that can’t afford something like Dove but gets the job done.
Jennifer H.
My husband buys this for himself and I end up using it too! It just smells soooo good and the beads feel like a massage! We always buy the big pack because it last a long time and it’s a good value for the price. Plus my husband buys it for himself but everyone ends up using one lol they just smell that good !
Shasha S.
Danielle C.
Another good Irish Spring product. Exfoliates your skin really well especially if you've been outside doing a lot of work. It gets all the dirt and grime off of your skin really easily, smells great like most Irish Spring products and leaves your skin soft without feeling dry
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
I really like the smell and rubbing the microbeads on the soap against my skin. It really helps me to feel clean when II take my bath at night before going to bed. I always keep the green bars of Irish Spring in my house and I decided to try this version and I'm so glad that I did. This is some pretty good soap.
Saadiqah G.
Tampa, Florida
Love the scent and how this bar feels on the skin. However, this brand of soap left my skin significantly drier than lots of other brands I've tried. Overall, I would use again paired with a hydrating body lotion, because the price is quite affordable!
AILEENMAY G.
Chicago
I use this bar of soap during summer time or when I shower after a sweaty day. My husband has also been using this for years, so does my older son who is into sports and its good with cleaning. Great results and the smell is wonderful and very affordable!!
Sonja H.
Jonesboro
This Irish Spring exfoliate soap is wonderful. It is expensive but there are so many great things about it. It leaves your body feeling refreshed and clean. It gets rid of all the dead cells and skin. Once you rinse, your skin is smooth and smells great.
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Do you feel fresh and thoroughly clean after using the Irish Spring Deep Action Scrub Bar?
Earn $325/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $341/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Bettie W.
Is this soap smooth or does it have little scrubbing bumps?
leona e.
ky
Does your man smell good after showering with this