BY IRISH SPRING #35 in Bar Soap

Irish Spring® Deep Action Scrub Bar Soap is inspired by Celtic rock salt. Its exhilarating scent and rich lather will transform you from rough to ready.

• Scrubbing Beads, inspired by Celtic rock salt, exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin
  • Fresh and clean scent so you feel refreshed and ready for whatever comes your way
  • 12-hour deodorant protection, so you can feel fresh throughout the day

Soap (sodium tallowate, sodium cocate and/or sodium palm kernelate), Water, Glycerin (skin conditioner), Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogenated Tallow Acid (skin conditioner), Coconut acid, Menthol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Pentasodium Pentetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C blue 1 lake, Ultramarines.

Irish Spring Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub Bar Soap
  • "I really liked Harold's soapy how great it fell on my skin. It was gentlr on my skin. Are swings it's a great product. I bought it from Walmart. And I bought it from Target. Again it was very gentle on my skin due to the fact that I have dry skin. Yes I would recommend it to family friends co-workers." in 148 reviews
Ann E.
Bronx , NY
This is one of those soaps I’ve used since I was small. Although it smells good, the scent is very strong (for me). The soap itself works well but I always end up feeling like I still have soap on my body even after washing myself off with water. I’ve never heard anyone else really complain about this but I also have never read a review so it could just be my experience.
Jennifer H.
My husband buys this for himself and I end up using it too! It just smells soooo good and the beads feel like a massage! We always buy the big pack because it last a long time and it’s a good value for the price. Plus my husband buys it for himself but everyone ends up using one lol they just smell that good !
Shasha S.
Danielle C.
Another good Irish Spring product. Exfoliates your skin really well especially if you've been outside doing a lot of work. It gets all the dirt and grime off of your skin really easily, smells great like most Irish Spring products and leaves your skin soft without feeling dry
AILEENMAY G.
Chicago
I use this bar of soap during summer time or when I shower after a sweaty day. My husband has also been using this for years, so does my older son who is into sports and its good with cleaning. Great results and the smell is wonderful and very affordable!!
Deanna D.
Columbus
It smells wonderful it also keeps your body fresh and clean long after getting out of the shower does not irate my skin it's a great product and look to see if the develop new one to try it affordable I would definitely recommend to friends and family
Destiny🍃 G.
I love how you can get this package with so much soap in it pros it’s super affordable and it’s smells great it’s effective with making you skin smell great and I would recommend to anyone who doesn’t spend a lot of money on soap bars
Bao-Tran L.
It feels really soothing on the body, but I feel like it doesn’t do anything extraordinary for my skin. My skin still feels the same after using it— doesn’t feel more moisturized and still gets dry eventually.
Maddie M.
State College , PA
I love the smell of this stuff and how great it feels on my skin. It’s so hydrating and it’s so cute! It’s green! I really love it and it doesn’t run out very quickly. It lasts a really long time and it’s really great for your skin.
denice J.
Ozone Park, NY
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SOAP this soap seriously makes you feel super duper squeaky clean and also has a great fresh smell that lingers!! It also helps with exfoliating the skin so it works great as a soap that cleans and exfoliates dead skin in 1!
Krystal C.
Birmingham, AL
Do you feel fresh and thoroughly clean after using the Irish Spring Deep Action Scrub Bar?
Earn $325/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $341/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Bettie W.
Is this soap smooth or does it have little scrubbing bumps?
leona e.
ky
Does your man smell good after showering with this