Irish Spring Clear and Fresh Skin Body Wash uploaded by Samantha P.

BY IRISH SPRING

Leaves your skin feeling moisturized and healthy through the day, It doesn't drain the essential oils from your skin, see more...

• Is this scented at all? The color looks so plain.1 Answers
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I have never tried this product, but; I wouldn't mind trying it. I am sure the scent will last a long time, as everything I have tried from Irish Spring has had a long lasting scent: I don't let the little ones use it, because it is so fragrant.
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually did not like this at all. I just prefer either the original bar soap or the original body wash this was sort of a disappointment and will not be purchasing this again
Yvonne A.
Johnstown , OH
Growing up we only used irish spring. My parents had some type of bond with it. We would use the liquid, bar anything irish spring we would use! Although I didnt have a choice, I loved it and the smell!
Kerrigan C.
Smells very fresh and very clean but my husband thought it smelled like old man. He prefers axe body wash to this brand. It suds up nice and you can get it anywhere! Very reasonable Price. I enjoyed it fine but Probably won't buy it again since my husband didn't prefer it.
Christina C.
Benton Harbor, MI
I found out when my son was around one or so. This is the only soap he could use without breaking out. He's 17 now and still uses it daily. The scent is so refreshing. Pro is he can use either the soap or bodywash without drying his skin. I'm sure he'll be using it for years to come.
Stacy K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the smell of this body wash and it really helps with any type of acne. I found it on the shelf and sadly I think it's discontinued. It smells so good and would recommend.
brandon C.
It has a nice smell its doesn't have a wired smell like others do and it's not expensive so I can buy all the time theirs nothing wrong about it.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This makes your skin soft and refreshed. People she get this I got this from Wal-Mart and It is like 6-8 dollars but still it's pretty good
Rashecka A.
Stuart
Makes your skin feel very moisturized and smooth! It is my boyfriend & I go to for irsc spring products. I would recommend this product.
Jennifer H.
I love the smell of this product. The freshness lasts for hours. The price is good. However it could be a little more moisturizing.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Is this scented at all? The color looks so plain.