BY IRISH SPRING

Legendary Freshness. Transport Yourself To Ireland's Most Rugged And Lush Landscape To Capture The Freshness That Only The Emerald Isle Can Offer. 8 Hour Scent System. Ireland's Rushing Rivers Are One Of The Freshest And Most Idyllic Locales For Endless Exploration And Adventure That You'll Ever Discover. Feel The Exhilarating Rush. Made In Usa see more...

Shannel H.
Tracy, CA
This is my grandma's favorite soap. I've been using it for some time now. For some reason, I feel like it is a heavy duty soap so I usually use this after a workout or if I've been out all day. It kind of smells like men's soap but it is still a good sent. May be too strong from some.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
My husband uses this body wash and it is GREAT. Nothing beats the smell of Irish Springs, BUT im not a fan of bar soap (too messy!!) So when we saw this we had to give it a shot. It really was the smartest thing they did lol. You get the Irish Springs clean smell and feeling, but don't have to deal with the messy slippery bar. We get ours from Target, about $4 a bottle I believe
David S.
No too hard to rinse off. Very good consistency of the jell. Some jells are too thin and runny. It has some grit in it. Not enough to exfoliate, but enough to be annoying. If it did not have the grit I would buy more.
Latoya T.
Long lasting it has my house smelling so fresh it has a smell like none other it is very unique use it almost every day if not every other day it's very gentle on the skin and purchased it from Walmart I would definitely purchase it again yes I would order more
Diane B.
Irish spring, although smells awesome is a bit harsh for my sensitive skin.  I almost see this as a mans soap.   I love the scent and how clean it gets my skin but it doesn't leave me feeling soft.  I purchesed one bottle and now only use it when I'm out of caress
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
This stuff smells amazing, just like the bar soap. I love picking it up for my boyfriend because it's cheap and the scent is long lasting. The gel lathers up nicely and gets super sudsy on a loofah.
Andie L.
PAWCATUCK, CT
My boyfriend loves his body wash we used to get the Silph virgin but we did switch to the liquid so that there was no buildup in the shower it works just as well it doesn't leave his skin dry
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash! My boyfriend uses it and sometimes I do too. I just adore the smell. I love how it really suds up too! It's definitely affordable and we'll keep buying it.
Tiara C.
Phenix City, AL
I really like Irish springs.  My husband and I both use it and it last all day. The only thing is I think it could be a little bit stronger even with the bar soap. We