suggested searches
Irish Spring Body Wash Moisture Blast 8 Hr Scent System, 532Ml 532 Ml by Irish Spring
Irish Spring

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is another outstanding product! Leaves your skin super clean and refreshed. I also love the clean burst crystals it's loaded with them It's great with a brush or loofah. Outstanding value it's a huge bottle I definitely recommend you add this to your body wash collection. [product:irish-spring-body-wash-moisture-blast-8-hr-scent-system-532ml-532-ml-by-irish-spring]
I love this Body wash for its fresh smell and long lasting power. Im a fem when it comes to body washes but there is something timeless about this bodywash. Im 42 and i think this product has been around longer than me lol. If you have boys this ia a great choice for them because kids can get messy overall thia is a solid bodywash.
My boyfriend is actually obsessed with this each I go to Walmart he makes sure he always has it. It actually makes his skin super soft and very moisturized and I love hugging him more because he smells so good you guys. Yes, I would recommend this product.