Irish Spring Body Wash, Celtic Rapids

by Irish Spring

Legendary Freshness. Transport Yourself To Ireland's Most Rugged And Lush Landscape To Capture The Freshness That Only The Emerald Isle Can Offer. 8 Hour Scent System. Ireland's Rushing Rivers Are One Of The Freshest And Most Idyllic Locales For Endless Exploration And Adventure That You'll Ever Discover. Feel The Exhilarating Rush. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Irish Spring Body Wash, Celtic Rapids!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this and I know its for men but love the scent ots so fresh so I keep using it and its not that expensive and bottle last a long timein reviews
Bre'Auyna B.
Tampa, FL
I just love the way how it leaves you feeling/smelling so fresh and so clean.
I just love the way how it leaves you feeling/smelling so fresh and so clean.
David S.
No too hard to rinse off. Very good consistency of the jell. Some jells are too thin and runny. It has some grit in it. Not enough to exfoliate, but enough to be annoying. If it did not have the grit I would buy more.
Lupearelis M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im not a huge fan of Irish Springs. We buy this in my house for my father, and I only use it when I have no choice.. I think it smells nice, but it leaves my skin dry. I like to feel my skin soft and moisturized when i get out of the shower. Not dry.
Megan  D.
Sunbury, OH
The guys in my family use Irish Springs. I have used in when I was out of my body wash. It wasn't bad
Shannel H.
Tracy, CA
This is my grandma's favorite soap. I've been using it for some time now. For some reason, I feel like it is a heavy duty soap so I usually use this after a workout or if I've been out all day. It kind of smells like men's soap but it is still a good sent. May be too strong from some.
Case C.
Spanish Fork
This is I bomb. it smells amazing and works so good. I smell good a lot longer than other items and my wife loves it too!
Dana B.
Sumter, SC
This smells absolutely amazing! I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling and it’s not drying or too harsh for my sensitive skin
Jacky Q.
Mustang, OK
My boyfriend uses this along with the deodorant and it leaves him always smelling so fresh! I especially like that the smell isn't too strong either!
Liza E.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses this . I must say it smells so good. I'm even tempted to use it myself just because I love the smell so much. Worth the price.
Carla S.