BY IRISH SPRING

Get fresh and healthy feeling skin with Irish Spring® Aloe Body Wash. Your skin will thank you. No really, it will.

• This classic formula, with aloe vera extract keeps you feeling clean and fresh
  • Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Salicylate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Green No. 3

• My husband says Irish Spring is for men. Is that true (or...29 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I know this is for men, but I love it. I've always liked the Irish spring scent. And aloe is awesome for your skin! Leaves your skin super soft and refreshed!" in 12 reviews
Dona G.
Arcadia
I've always loved the way this smells and I purchase it regularly for my son. He won't use anything else! He says that it makes him feel really clean and he swears that it helps keep him from breaking out! I use it once in a while and find that I feel really clean, but I would rather use a body wash specifically for a woman.
Wanda C.
Ocala, FL
Love these give you some great sense and I would I could definitely rough recommend this one has a nice sent it’s long lasting am I smell like a month and I would definitely buy this product again or use it every day because I took a shower today I would definitely buy this product again and
Kathy C.
I got this from Family Dollar and its one of the few products that is super cheap but the smell stays with you compare to other body washes like Suave. I rather have it in bar soap because i believe it stays longer
Ciera H.
Marysville
I absolutely love this sent! It definitely makes you feel fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and it’s not to expensive with which is a plus
Jazmynn P.
I love the smell of this. I don’t use it often cuz of the masculine smell but if I run out of my caress soap I used my dads Irish spring soap!! It works amazingly!
Laney Y.
This body wash smells so fresh and clean. The freshness stays with you all day. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a issue using this product. I would highly recommend it for anyone. I would definitely buy this product again.
Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
I love the fact that this contained aloe. It makes your skin smooth and soft. It also has a great smell and it is long lasting. The price js also very affordable and you receive so much benefits from it. I believe that this product is one I will defenetly use for a long time.
Tina S.
Plano, TX
Absolutely love love love irish spring! It has the scent of freshness that stays with you the whole day! Some brands leave the nice scent for an hour but i still smell good after a whole day of being out or studying in a stuffy library! Some may say its more of a male dominanted brand but i love using it everyday!
Debra v.
Works good. Has nice balls in it that exfoliate. It's not expensive. Also it smells really good. Not sure if it has chemicals or bad ingredients. It's just enough suds. Rinses off well. Plus it's a pretty color.
Violet F.
Columbus
This stuff is awesome and smells good. I use this quite often and have no complaints about it. It definitely is effective and that's all I can ask for. The great packaging is just a bonus. I would definitely buy this again and would recommend it to others.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
My husband says Irish Spring is for men. Is that true (or is he trying to get me to stop using it)?