BY IRISH SPRING #16 in Body Wash

Get fresh and healthy feeling skin with Irish Spring® Aloe Body Wash. Your skin will thank you. No really, it will.

• Keeps you feeling clean and fresh
  • Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

• My husband says Irish Spring is for men. Is that true (or is he t...29 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amina K.
Pleasanton, CA
Every once in a while I used to steal my boyfriends body wash.. Now I just buy a bottle for myself. Although I don't use it every day I love the refreshing clean I get from using it. I love using after a long day of activities especially in the summer months and on those mornings I need a quick wake me up before work!
Jason C.
I have used this brand over 20 years, and in that time the quality has not changed. I love the smell and the price. That being said all body washes are about the same. They all clean well, but they just don't have the great lasting smell this has. The aloe is a nice addition.
Mitch W.
Denver, CO
Works fantastic and smells fresh for at least a whole day's worth of activities. The aloe does great for skin hydration and adds a noticeable benefit to dryer skin types. Priced better than the competition at King Soopers in Denver, so I'll likely keep purchasing this brand.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY
My boyfriend uses this and he uses Old Spice and I love when he uses this. I sometimes uses it once in a while when I stay over. The scent is so fresh and not overpowering at all. The scent also lasts a very long time. Would highly recommend girls buying this for your guys.
April H.
Warrenville, SC
My husband loves this body wash. The aloe in it is great for him since he works out in the sun a lot. Irish Spring is the only soap he'll use and now my son is using it too! He started with the original bar soap then went to the body wash, then on to the aloe one.
Suzanne E.
Only 4 stars because the Aloe doesn't smell the same as the original...it's not as good. I do like that this provides a little more moisture than the original but not enough to let my boyfriend use the Aloe one. I am OBSESSED with the smell of Irish Spring.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
My brother uses this and it always makes the bathroom and him smell great after a shower. It's a great price for what you get. The aloe in it is also great because it makes it less harsh than some body washes can be. I definitely recommend this to others.
Elizabeth C.
I love how this smells and the price is great, but it's too drying for his skin. He has really dry skin as is, and this only makes it worse with flaking and itching. I thought with the aloe it would be better but it isn't soothing enough.
Cynthia C.
Mount Hope, WV
I love when the men (sons and fiance) of the house shower. It always smells so good and refreshing and keeps my man soft n deodorized...lol...He works hard and needs a hard but gentle cleanser my 6 year old even loves it!!
Katelynd W.
New London, MO
Leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed, smells good on men, I wish they had more scents. Very affordable for the size of the container. I usually get it at drug stores or Walmart. I would recommend this product.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
My husband says Irish Spring is for men. Is that true (or is he trying to get me to stop using it)?