BY IRISH SPRING

Get fresh and healthy feeling skin with Irish Spring® Aloe Body Wash. Your skin will thank you. No really, it will.

• Keeps you feeling clean and fresh
  • Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
  • Odor Neutralization Technology keeps you fresh for 24 hours

• My husband says Irish Spring is for men. Is that true (or is he t...29 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samone P.
Martinsville
To begin aloe has always been a go to herb to heal things like scratches and what not. Irish springs soap is the next best thing if your not looking for something too expensive. It'll leave your skin soft and practically do everything any other soap will do...but it's not the best thing in the world.
Wanda C.
Ocala, FL
Love these give you some great sense and I would I could definitely rough recommend this one has a nice sent it’s long lasting am I smell like a month and I would definitely buy this product again or use it every day because I took a shower today I would definitely buy this product again and
Emilia G.
College Station
I do not personally use this, however my boyfriend and my entire family does. I've grown up with Irish spring as a soap used in my family and I love the smell of it. My boyfriend works at a donut shop and it does very well at getting rid of the donut smell when he comes home from work.
reagan H.
Blue Ridge, TX
I'm very neautal when it comes to body washes. I love love love the smell of cleanliness. Its very affordable. Its an amazing body wash. I'd buy it over and over again. Its very gentle on my skin, I love how amazing I feel after using it. Both men and women can use it as well.
Dylan A.
Lockport, IL
I love the scent of Irish spring I use it all the time. It's cheap smells great what more can I ask for. The scent isn't overpowering and I have never had a reaction to it. You can honestly pick it up anywhere. I highly recommended it to everyone.
Kathy C.
I got this from Family Dollar and its one of the few products that is super cheap but the smell stays with you compare to other body washes like Suave. I rather have it in bar soap because i believe it stays longer
Orjita B.
Jamaica, NY
This smells amazing, I seriously can't get enough of this even though males use this! I just can't help but get it ! Really keeps your body fresh for the whole day and I really like the fact that it is in body wash form!
Ciera H.
Marysville
I absolutely love this sent! It definitely makes you feel fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and it’s not to expensive with which is a plus
Jazmynn P.
I love the smell of this. I don’t use it often cuz of the masculine smell but if I run out of my caress soap I used my dads Irish spring soap!! It works amazingly!
Laney Y.
This body wash smells so fresh and clean. The freshness stays with you all day. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a issue using this product. I would highly recommend it for anyone. I would definitely buy this product again.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
My husband says Irish Spring is for men. Is that true (or is he trying to get me to stop using it)?