BY IRISH SPRING #15 in Bar Soap

Get fresh and healthy feeling skin with Irish Spring® Aloe Bar Soap. Your skin will thank you… in whatever language skin speaks in.

• This classic formula with aloe vera helps keep you feeling clean and fresh
  • Helps retain your skin’s natural moisture
  • 12-hour deodorant protection, so you can feel fresh throughout the day

Soap (sodium tallowate, sodium cocate and/or sodium palm kernelate), Water, Hydrogenated Tallow Acid (skin conditioner), Petrolatum, Glycerin (skin conditioner), Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-6, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Pentasodium Pentetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Chromium Oxide Greens

Irish Spring Aloe Bar Deodorant Soap
  • "The smell is so refreshing and makes my skin feel so clean! It's also very gentle and doesn't dry out my skin" in 607 reviews
Taylor M.
Irish Spring Bar Soap, in general, is a great product in my honest opinion. The Irish Spring Aloe Bar Soap, took it yet one step further by adding an all over soft and refreshing feel to your body that lasts! Unlike other Bar Soaps containing Aloe that I have used, Irish Spring, doesn't leave you feeling any oily type residue/feeling after rinsing off.
My skin is generally dry, which leads to it feel "itchy" as well. I have tried several different soap brands stating it contains Aloe, without any lasting effects.
My body felt clean, refreshed, and ultimately soft after using Irish Spring Aloe Bar Soap. The difference, however, between this soap and others, is the effectiveness actually is long lasting.
I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially those looking for a product that will give your skin the treatment it deserves!
Asrar A.
Michigan Detroit 48212 2266 Grayling
I Love the convenience of buying bar soap in bulk - I only have to think about a soap purchase once every year or two! I use Irish Spring daily and go through about a bar every 1.5 months. As the old bar gets down to a sliver that is too annoying to use I bust out a new bar and lather both up and stick the small sliver perpendicular to the new bar on the under side of the new bars curvature. Old soap is no longer wasted and will stick to the new bar
Claire S.
Oldie but goodie classic fragrance that’s refreshing and clean, my husband has used this for years, 6 years of marriage & he can’t remember any other type of soap aside from my Shea moisture and whatever soap would be there that I’d hear him say where is the Irish spring I just bought? It’s gone because he uses it to the very last disk of the bar  Irish Spring Original Deodorant Soap
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My dad has used this soap for years and I think it is just one of the best options for men! It smells so clean with a hint of manly. You feel so clean after using this and the smell stays on you all day long. It is foamy and lasts for a while. It really moisturizes and is long lasting. I def recommend this. Plus it is super affordable.
May M.
Brandon, FL
Irish Spring has a great scent that actually sticks to you all day long, which is its greatest Pro, however it can also really dry out your skin so you have to moisturize after. It is really inexpensive so I do recommend it if you are on a budget and want a great smelling soap that keeps you looking and smelling clean all day
jazmine a.
York, PA
I dont find the aloe bar soap to be as pungent as the other bar soap. And although it has aloe i find it still to be very drying. I do however appreciate the quantity you can get at any drugstore for the price you pay. I don't recommend it as a moisturizing bar but if you need soap on the spot its okat.
Amanda R.
Muncie
My husband uses this soap and loves it. It’s one of his staples in the bathroom. The soap is very effective at giving him a good clean and leaving him with a nice masculine scent all day. For being so affordable it gets the job done very well. I know my husband would recommend it and I would too!
Deanna D.
Columbus
Irish spring is a number one brand we use in our home. I love everything about it so far no negative thing to say it's very effective in getting the job done making you feel fresh all the time it's ways to make you love this product I would recommend to family and friends
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Irish Spring Aloe Bar Deodorant Soap. Both my husband & I use this, and we feel so nice clean after using this, and the smell says with us all day long. The aloe moisturizes our skin and make it real soft and smooth. And the soap foams up real good, I would recommend it.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
When I buy bar soap products it is always this one! I just grew up using this and I haven’t changed it since. It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It’s also very affordable. I always buy it at Walmart. I know it looks very “guyish” but it’s not. I feel like anybody can use it.
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
I Love the way this soap feels but it is very drying to me...feels waxy..would anyone agree>?
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Wich you like better liquid or bar soap.?
vivian m.
Is this soap really good ?
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Is it good for all skin types?
Chloe G.
Folkestone
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love soap bars and find it hard to find one that leaves your body feeling smooth and fresh? Does anyone recommend this product for this and does this have a fragrance to it?