BY IRISH-OPOLY

This IRISHOPOLY board game is perfect for Notre Dame alumni, students and future grads! Tokens include: Fighting Irishman, Football, Shamrock, Alarm Clock, Bicycle Board Spaces include: The Golden Dome, Notre Dame Stadium, Law School, Fighting Irish Band. see more...

• How is this differnet from regular monopoly?1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Half Moon Bay, CA
My husband and I are ND graduates and we got this for Christmas years ago. Recently my kids wanted to learn Monopoly and we couldn't find the original one (we had it in our home) and pulled this guy out. It is great - very similar... but probably not an "official" monopoly. Had to explain to the kids what real monopoly was like (as they were going to play it with friend) but this came pretty darn close. Just name changes and concept changes. Overall, fun was had by all! Great for ND graduates. (lots of places you will recognize and some you may not)
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
I have to get this I'm a true Irish fan . I live 5 mins from University of Norte Dame. I wonder if our walmart has it
Jennifer W.
Trenton, MI
Worth a try we are Irish and we love Monopoly, we have five versions already. Hope to find it.
Summer H.
How is this differnet from regular monopoly?