BY IRIS USA INC

This stacking 3-pc combo includes a 33 and a 12 quart container plus a matching 2-cup food scoop. airtight seals keep dog food, cat food, bird seed, treats, etc. Fresh and pest-free. 4 rotating casters make it a cinch to move around the kitchen or pantry. translucent bodies are easy to clean. made in usa of durable, bpa-free molded plastic. see more...

• Where can I get one of these?1 Answers
  • What other ways do you all use these kinds of storage con...1 Answers
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this to store dog food in at the behest of my boyfriend who hates how it smells. It's great for smaller bags of food, is high quality, and doesn't smell. I got it off Amazon, and it was cheap enough. I would recommend it to dog owners who worry about their pups getting into food and who don't want to deal with a bag all the time.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
I actually have the teal version of this! I love it. I use the top container to pour his kibble into, and the bottom container holds his treats, more bags of kibble, his wet food cans, and anything else edible that belongs to him. So useful and keeps clutter to a minimum! The only thing is: it's not air tight, and the scoop isn't very accurate for food size, so I use an actual measuring cup to get his food portions correctly.
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this on Groupon about a year ago and it's still working perfectly. It stacks so it saves a lot of space and the wheels on the bottom makes it easy to move around. I store the dog food in the larger container and dog treats in the smaller container. The scoop itself is handy as well and measures 1/2 to 2 cups of food.
Meghan H.
Monroe, NC
I have one of these and I absolutely love it! I have cats and dogs so it's awesome to be able to keep dog food in one and cat food in the other. The wheels are awesome because I can easily move it out of the kitchen to clean the floor!
Katherine C.
Allentown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best thing to store my puppy dry food and love that the scoop has measurement written inside it so you know how much your pet is eating. Keeps it fresh and hold a big bag of dog food without overfilling it.
Stef'nie N.
Conway, AR
I always prefer to store my dogs food in this bin over keeping it in the bag it keeps the moisture, I received mines as a gift from my neighbor but regardless if still purchase it
Jenna S.
Bought this and absolutely love it
I own 3 dogs so I'm always buying big bags and one of my dogs is on a different food so it's nice I'm able to separate it.
Anna K.
Palm Coast , FL
I used these for my pups and I love them! Keeps the food in a safe place, away from the naughty puppies. Also keeps it fresh and sealed!
Wendy A.
Joliet , IL
Very good design, keeps food fresh and my 40lb curious Catahoula cannot get into it. Easy to store and hideaway in the kitchen
Alyson B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use the Iris USA Inc airtight food storage combos and I love them. They make food storage a lot easier and more convenient
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Where can I get one of these?
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What other ways do you all use these kinds of storage containers?