BY IRIS USA INC #31 in Pet First Aid

This versatile Pet Food Storage by Iris is an ideal solution to store your furry friend's food to keep it fresh, clean and away from rodents. Made from high quality, injection molded plastic, this airtight container keeps food fresh and your pet happy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this.  I didn't need this for my dog, but for my cat because she wouldn't stay out of my doggies food.  And it works great.  It seals shut tight so that it keeps the food fresh and keeps the animals out of it.  I like it and have bought more for the other animals food.
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this to store my dogs dry food. She of course loves salmon which unfortunately smells very strongly. I didn't think this would be able to contain the odor but it totally does. the scent doesn't get past the lid and it also keeps any bugs out!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like storing my dogs food in these to keep out other creatures. I don't mind giving them food but I don't want them to eat out of his and maybe spread a disease to him.
Viviana B.
Norwalk, Ca
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased this to keep their food fresh and due to their food bag taking up a lot of space and sometimes spilling out. The one I purchased has wheels and its easy to move around.
Danielle B.
Very convenient. Great for a wide variety of uses. We use the stacked sets (3 gallon food bin w/ 1 gallon treat bin) We have two for the cat & dog food and their treats. One for the poultry grit & calcium and another for Rice & Seasonings. They usually come with their own scoops as well. These can often be found at Ross & TJ Maxx at a slight discount from usual retail.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great for keeping your dog or cat food fresh and crisp. Because believe it or not their food can moist or stale. These are dollar savers if you care about that stuff. They're great for room saving as well.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
So useful! Dry pet food is a total mess all the time and no matter how small I buy I worry about it going stale or bugs or something getting into it or it getting damp. This gets rid of that problem completely. I just store a scoop inside and scoop from here to bowl. Remember to rotate from bottom to top to prevent feeding out of date food to your pet.
Valerie P.
We use this to store both dog and cat food (larger size for dog). Works great at keeping the food fresh and free of bugs. Also works at keeping the animals from helping themselves to the bags of food (and subsequently making a mess).
Chelsea l.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this to keep my dog's food under my sink and re-fill from the large bag of food! I love using this and it saves me so much time! I just wish the lid didn't always off!
Kristine E.
Cropseyville, NY
I love having this container. I feel like the food stays fresher being sealed. It also keeps the smell in, because the food's protein source is salmon so our house smells like fish if we don't use the container.