BY IRIS

Large hooded litter pan set provides privacy for kitty and helps protects floors from litter scatter and urine spray. Hinged access door helps contain odors. High polish finish for quick and easy cleaning. Size: L. Color: Grey. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert
I purchased this litter box for my cat and neither of us liked it. First off, it didn't seal right, so my high spraying cat got pee everywhere. She also did't like the grate for her paws. I ended up taking that out. The litter box scoop was also small and flimsy. I bought this litter box 5 years ago so maybe the quality improved.
Juany L.
Mission
I'm at happy hour at a news release said that the most recent quarter of your own business in China has been the most recent quarter of this is t I have a great day for a long day of the day after day and I have a nice dream about the most important thing is that the most recent quarter of this game is really fun to use watch this movie is so much better now I can't
Nayda A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Good for us humans so we don't have to worry about a scent but a Hassal to clean and my cats did not like it
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
This is perfect for cats to have privacy in their litter box. The door is the perfect size and it helps trap the odor in. I think it is good value.
Megan D.
White House , TN
I love this litter box. I like how it is see through so you can see when you need to take it out unlike other hooded litter boxes, and it keeps the litter box smell minimal in the house! This is a must have for you and your fur baby.
kami C.
London, ON
Took my cats a min to get used to this and not be conoletly freaked out by it, but I love it. Cat litter on the floor around the boxes has become a thing of the past.
Bridget A.
Maysville, MO
As anyone used this? How does your cat like it? I have two cats, is this durable, or is it cheaply made. Is the pan it's self deep, or pretty shallow. Help. I bought new litter boxes and my boys gate them, plus they are so shallow that I have as much litter on the floor as in the box. Would this be a good replacement?