BY IRIS

• Anybody else tried these? but your dog was not having it lol1 Answers
Alaina T.
Grove City, PA
We love this thing! We have a very small toy breed and live in a colder climate so we trained her with potty pads to go indoors. This device keeps her from dragging it around, is easy to clean, keeps leaks from going onto the floor, and makes everything look much nicer in general. Best pup purchase ever!
Kassidy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When training a dog with pee pads- it is important to realize that regardless of how "leak proof" the pad is, liquid will get through, it just happens. These trays saved my wood floors. It also kept my puppy from eating his pads (which can be deadly). Great product.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
My dogs have always used the pee pads and with no issues. Well I thought this would be better to prevent any leaks. Well I was unsuccessful my dogs hate it they will not go near it or use the pee pad! I've tried so many things and they hate it.
Stephanie l.
This is amazing for poddy training in house especially since when a dog pees all on mat I feel some could possibly leek onto floor this help keep everything clean and my carpet from not grasping odor
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
These training pads came in handy when i was potty training my puppy she liked to chew the pads and this prevented that
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Made potty training somewhat less messy...didn't help with successful potty training though. Affordable.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Anybody else tried these? but your dog was not having it lol