BeautyFragranceAERIN
Iris Meadow Eau De Parfum Spray

Iris Meadow Eau De Parfum Spray

Shop Aerin Iris Meadow Eau De Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does anyone know of a good dupe for this? [product:waterlily-sun-eau-de-parfum,-17-oz-aerin-beauty] [product:aerin-waterlilly-sun-rollerball-027-oz-eau-de-parfum-rollerball]
Start your review of Iris Meadow Eau De Parfum Spray!
Vicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
The packaging of this perfume bottle is stunning! For $130, it can feel very expensive. But, it’s definitely worth the $. The scent is divine and makes you smell so fresh!! Water lily sun is the perfect floral scent with a hint of warm ness. It truly reminds me of a perfect sunny day.
Rebecca C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This perfume is one of my favorites! Such a clean refreshing scent. I love to start wearing this early spring into summer, and I always get so many compliments when wearing it! It’s pricey, but it’s lasts all day so it’s totally worth it.
Gwen B.
Seattle
I love the bright clean feeling this evokes when I wear it. This is an actual perfume so it lasts. When I put it on in the morning my partner still thinks I smell lovely in the evening. I plan on buying more and keeping it in my rotation.
Jackie A.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love this! The smell is wonderful! It's so fresh and clean smelling. The smell is so familiar I can't place it. One of my favorites!!
Nino T.
New Castle, DE
Iris Meadow Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nino T.
I love it.. Its has a great sense..Very different smell.. It has not very cool also not very sweet smell.. its perfect for me...
Jennifer R.
Kearny, NJ
This perfume comes in a beauty elegant looking bottle. Most of the key notes are things I favour (floral, woodsy) so that Makes it a big win for me. Another plus is how long lasting it is. The scent stays on your skin all day... and night. The only thing reason I left off one star was that it’s a bit stronger than I like my perfume to me. Even with just one spray which is all I use - it’s very strong - and a bit heavy. But if you’re someone who likes that then you’ll probably love this. Whenever I wear it , I do so sparingly.
Betty L.
Iris Meadow Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Betty L.
It smells fresh and soft. I am usually not fond of floral but I really like the water Lily, jasmine and musk combination in this perfume. I got a deluxe size sample and I have to use sparingly as the price is oh so expensive!