BY IRIS

Store legos and other toys in this project case chest by lego. Featuring six closeable cases in red, yellow and green, it has an attached lego building top. Use the top to build lego sets and store the pieces in the drawers. see more...

destiny a.
Corcoran, CA
My brothers have lots of Lego's they need something like this., instead of leaving them around
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a fantastic way to keep multiple projects going at the same time in an organized and cleanly way. It encourages my kids to be responsible in picking up their toys-because everyone knows how awful it is to step on a lego in the middle of the night!! They are happy because I no longer deconstruct their creations to put them away.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Love this storage solution! My 7 year old has been collecting for just over a year and has three of these to hold and organize everything. It's pricey, but perfect! Cheapest price and shipping was with Amazon.com, of course.The bins snap shut and can be taken on travel and inserts can be used to organize even more!
Laura V.
Rockford, MI
My son loves this Lego organizer! He received it last year for his birthday and he instantly wanted to go sort through his Legos! The drawers can come out so you can easily bring your Legos wherever you need to go.
Kathryn C.
This is something I need for my son. He has so many Legos & they are usually just all over the floor or in a box . This would look way better in his room & everything wouldn't be so messy.
Stephanie T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love anything organizational and these draws are awesome! much sturdier than generic draws and love the colors!
Beth C.
Fall River
It's a good product with plenty of storage space...... that is if you can get your child to put them away
Amanda B.
Great way to store Legos and projects out of Legos. Keeps it clean and tidy and looks nice too. Amazon carries it and ships fast.
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
Helps organize Legos! My nephews tend to leave their toys and especially Legos everywhere! This helps prevent anyone from stepping on them. ouch!
Monica L.
We're can I get one
Morrie M.
My son has tons of Lego's and their usually sprawled all over the floor, stuck to the bottom of my feet, or spinning in the washer. He needs something like this to keep them all organized. Is this stand pretty sturdy? I wouldn't want something that can topple over easily.
Marla S.
St.catharines, on
This looks awesome! Where do I find it?
Annissa J.
Humboldt, TN
My daughter has gotten really into legos. She wants to keep them organized by "set" instead of color. Are the containers large enough to hold a 500 piece set?