BY IRIS

I.R.I.S IRIScan Mouse 2 - 458124 Everything you want from a scanner - 1200 dpi resolution, small and portable, fast and fluid, high scanning format - in a beautiful, handy and lightweight mouse! Thanks to this all-in-one scanner and mouse, your scanner lies at your fingertips all day long! Just press the scan button, swipe in any direction on a paper document and watch text and images appear instantaneously on your computer screen. What It Is and Why You Need It: Don't worry about the size of the document you want to scan! From letters to book, newspaper, magazine or even street map or house blueprints, the IRIScan Mouse scans any document up to A3 Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited! Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files Operating Systems: Windows, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I.R.I.S. I.R.I.S IRIScan Mouse 2 - Laser, 1200 dpi, 3 buttons, Scroll Wheel, Lightweight, USB 2.0 - 458124!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?