Iris IRIS Cat Play Pen, 3-Story

This multi-story pet cage is ideal for apartments or homes where space is limited. also great for groomers, shelters and boarding homes. heavy-gauge powder coated wire. easy-to-clean molded perches and base. includes 6 free-wheeling casters for stability. see more...

Buy on Target*
Nicole K.
La Plume, PA
I put my 6 month old kitten in this play pen every night at bedtime. He is more hyperactive than any other kitten I have ever experienced, leaving me with minimal sleep at night and a destroyed home by morning. This was the solution to all of my problems. I put some blankets on the top two tiers, with his food on the second and litter box on the bottom. He has plenty of room to play and sleep tight inside and it will work even into his feline adulthood! Best $177.01 I have ever spent! Check out Chewy.com for more awesome pet supplies!
Victoria R.
My cat personally refused to use this product, but it was pretty sturdy. I wish I could give a better review. I ended up giving it to a friend and she says her cats loves it. She still has it, and her cat still loves it.