Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesIris
HD18U Oscillating Circulating Fan White - Woozoo

IRIS HD18U Oscillating Circulating Fan White - Woozoo

by Iris

Perfect for the office, home or dorm, the Woozoo fan offers all the breeze you need in a powerful yet compact unit. The adjustable fan head oscillates and pivots vertically, with three speeds that put you in control so you can direct airflow exactly where and how you want it. Enjoy extra-quiet cooling on the virtually silent 'low' setting. Provides up to 275 ft² area coverage, and the 72 inch cord makes it easy to reach the outlet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IRIS HD18U Oscillating Circulating Fan White - Woozoo!
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Best fan I ever had. I brought this to put on a desk and ended up buying a second one for the kitchen. It quiet and affordable. I would highly recommend only con is it don't come in more colors. Which I would know about woozoo sooner . You can find it QVC, Target and Wayfair so it easy to find.

Looking for your answer?