Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container

IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container

BY IRIS

4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars67%
  • 4 Stars33%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.67 / 5 based on 3 Reviews

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container
IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container
Reviews (3)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
516 reviews
My neighbors have 2 of these for their cat's food and they work well. I need larger containers for my dogs' food, so I don't use these, but they're great if you have a cat.
Loni B.
Portland, OR
52 reviews
I typically like to store my dogs food in a larger style container, but I've tried this one in the past and it works great! Easy to store and keeps the food fresh!
Charlotte H.
295 reviews
I use this for my cat's food. It keeps the food fresh and the lid locks well.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!