IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container

by Iris

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container!
How would you rate this product?
Noa F.
Ames, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container uploaded by Noa F.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product works very well! It definitely keeps food fresh. I use it to store cat food (Nulo Medal Series Adult Cat Food), which has a very strong salmon smell. Thankfully, this container keeps the smell sealed inside. It holds up to 12.5 lbs of food, so there’s still room after pouring a 12-pound bag of cat food in it. I have it in the color Smoke, and I love it!
Loni B.
Portland, OR
I typically like to store my dogs food in a larger style container, but I've tried this one in the past and it works great! Easy to store and keeps the food fresh!
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
My neighbors have 2 of these for their cat's food and they work well. I need larger containers for my dogs' food, so I don't use these, but they're great if you have a cat.
Charlotte H.
I use this for my cat's food. It keeps the food fresh and the lid locks well.
I use this for my cat's food. It keeps the food fresh and the lid locks well.

Looking for your answer?