BY IRIS #65 in Pet First Aid

Buy on Walmart*
Makenzie P.
Keeps the food fresher then just leaving it in the bag as far as I could tell. Easy to use! Just pop the lid off scoop out the food and pop the lid back on. It's hard for my tiny min pin to open it or even try to open it. I recommend you get this as I find it easier.
Jamie H.
Waverly Hall, GA
I love this food container. Its great with the wheels which are hard to find. I purchased this at my local pet store. It keeps the dog food fresh and i don't have to worry about him or anything else getting into it.
Caila G.
This is great! It holds a whole bag of dog food and keeps it fresh! The wheels make it convenient to take out the container feed our dog and put it away. You can also store it anywhere. We keep it under a side table next to her kennel but it also fits nicely in the pantry.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Great way to keep your dogs food fresh. it is also great for traveling because you never have to worry about bags spilling or ripping open. Every pet owner should own one of these.
Sarah H.
Spanaway, WA
I bought one of these for our pet food. It's wonderful and has a good seal to it. If worried about the food sitting in the plastic, just put the bag in the bin and it'll be the best of both worlds :)
Jamie D.
This is a great way to store your dog or cat food. Can hold up to a 22lb bag of cat food. Not sure of how much for dogs though. Make sure that no food gets stuck in the lid as it will ruin the air tight seal and allow air in to stale the food, or even tiny ants.
Caitlin C.
Placerville, CA
My boyfriend had a problem keeping the dog's food fresh as well as rats out. I got him this storage container and I love it. It keeps food fresh, rats out and is easy to move around.
Nicole R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Got this for our cat food, works great. Keeps the cats out and the freshness in. Rolls easily. I would def recommend this product!
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
How good does this work?