Add a Photo
IQShield iPhone 5 Screen Protector [Full Coverage], IQ Shield® LiQuidSkin - Full Body (Front & Back) & Lifetime Warranty - HD Ultra Clear Film Guard - Smooth / Self-Healing / Bubble-Free Shield

By IQSHIELD
Photos (5)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ

***NOTE: I used this same brand for my Samsung GALAXY S7! ***
I was impressed with this screen protector after applying this to my Samsung Galaxy S7. I have never applied a screen protector to a cell phone before, I usually have a customer service representative at my cell phone carrier store apply them for me. I have always been nervous about applying them myself because if you don't get it on right the first time, then most likely the screen protector is there to stay, even if it is crooked, rippled, or bubbled. I got this screen protector after my glass one from another brand cracked within a few months of using it (did not crack from a fall).

•Tools & Instructions•
I was impressed with all of the tools included in this IQ kit, and it came with instructions! Not all screen protector kits come with tools, must less any instructions, but this one did. The instructions were very simple to follow and everything I needed was provided in the kit.

•Application•
The instructions are very simple to follow, and the steps are very easy to do, too. I was a bit nervous about the little spray (for cleaning and applying purposes). but given that my phone is water resistant, I wasn't too worried. It ended up not being a problem at all. The cloth and little rubber squeegee made the process smoothr, too! I was able to get the screen protector on with no problems! What is great is that if you apply the screen on and it's crooked, you can pull it off and reset it before setting it permanently!! Win!

There were a couple of little bubbles near the edges, but the instructions said that these will go away on their own, which they did by the next day!

•Wraps Around The Edge!•
Since the Galaxy S7 (the regular, not S7 Edge) curves slightly on the edges, a flat screen protector will not adhere to the entire screen as edges will be sticking up, allowing dirt to get underneath. This IQ screen protector is not flat, so it wraps around the slightly curved edges on the screen, allowing not raised edges on the protector! I am SUPER HAPPY about this! This means that there are no areas that are sticking up allowing dirt to get under the screen protector.

I have not had any problems with the screen protector peeling off or moving around. So far I am really happy with this product!

◘ Note: I received this item for free to test and review. I take all of reviews seriously and write them as if I purchased the item at full price. All thoughts and photos are my own.
Jay Y.
Jay Y.
Mcdonough, GA

This screen protector fulfills its purpose. I do love the fact it comes with the spray bottle to prevent bubbles. I have bought cheaper versions that just came with the screen protector and nothing else. The cheaper versions I would always get bubbles. I am happy it came with the spray and a card to prevent the bubbles. There is also an installation link on the company page to show you how to install the screen protector step by step, which is amazing as well. All in all, this screen protector is great!

Good: no bubbles!

Bad: little high in price

I would buy from this brand again and I do recommend this to a friend.

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount (via coupon code) in exchange for an honest review. I take all my reviews seriously and write them as if I bought this at full price. This review is all my own words and pictures.

Join Now