by iPSY
Ask a Question
Priya P.
Priya P.

Is ipsy worth buying monthly
Gen S.
March 24, 2013, 5:25 p.m.
For me it is, I love to explore new brands and with Ipsy they introduce you with great sample sizes for a great price. Sure I may not like every product, but I get the chance to learn that I do not like a brand/product. if you are curious about new beauty products then ipsy is worth it, but if you specifically want a certain type of product then it is not worth it.
Gen S.
March 24, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
Anna S.
Anna S.
March 8, 2013, 5:03 p.m.
I'd say get just one month first, then see. I love ipsy personally, but almost all of my friends think it's average. For $10 it's not going to set you back too much.

Join Now