Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Ipsy or Birchbox? What are the positives and negatives of both?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
1 year, 4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Try out both for a month and see!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Saginaw, MI
1 year, 6 months ago
I subscribe to both and have to say that ipsy is still my preferred of the two. Ipsy seems to offer me more makeup options that I find I can use or I get great tools that can get expensive. Ipsy products are generally easier for me to find in-store when I've gone looking for the full size product. Birchbox seems to have smaller samples but I tend to get a lot of things for my hair and skin. This is great if that's what you look for, but it's not for me.
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
South bend , IN
1 year, 6 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Ipsy! I prefer to get more actual makeup, rather than lotions and serums, etc. so ipsy was for me. While birchbox sent more luxury items, they were smaller samples of things like face washes and anti-aging lotions which I wouldn't really use. Ipsy sends cheaper brands but it was fun because I hadn't heard of them before and the samples were larger!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Birch box and Ipsy are very similar, ipsy comes with a small makeup bag
Dana H.
Dana H.
Oak lawn, IL
1 year, 7 months ago
Both! ipsy is more personalized
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Both use repeat brands pretty often. Ipsy might have more recognized brands but you do not always get the same products everyone else does.
Marisa V.
Marisa V.
Poway, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
Ipsy is personalized and sometimes get really high end products, but small samples of them. Also, you get a makeup bag every month. Then birch box has better products but no makeup bag and not personalized
amanda w.
amanda w.
1 year, 9 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Ipsy gives cute bags, but I heard they aren't always worth it.
Raeda H.
Raeda H.
1 year, 9 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I liked ipsy better because at least you get a cute little bag out if it. there products are mostly makeup
Kayla Y.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
1 year, 11 months ago
I've had birchbox for years. go birchbox