Diana B.

I just subscribed to ipsy, this will be my first month. Is it worth it? As I am Canadian I know my options are a bit more limited.

Elle S.
Elle S.
Bedford, NS
1 year, 7 months ago
NOT WORTH IT! You really don't get many interesting products- a lot of hair/skincare from smaller brands. And the makeup items tend to be from obscure brands as well. Fun to try, but after a couple of months I cancelled. And I still have a ton of untouched stuff.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
I started using ipsy because I am not naturally talented with makeup. My parents didn't really make makeup a focus so both my sister and I wear very little. It has been a great, affordable way to introduce more into my life without adding much to my budget. I am trying tons of new products on a regular basis and finding things I didn't even know were options. I love ipsy!
1 year, 7 months ago
I love Ipsy. It gives me an insight into the things I actually want to spend the money on. I love it!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
1 year, 7 months ago
If you're a makeup/product junkie like myself it is totally worth it!! I love my ipsy account! I've been with them exactly a year this month and I have never been disappointed! I also can't even remember the last time I had to buy mascara! It's nice to always have it on hand! I use most of the products right away and anything I don't need I store unopened until I do. It a great way to try new things without wasting money on a full size product!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Doral, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes it is. Plus you can always cancel the following month if you aren't happy. My cousin gets it and stops subscription for the holidays that she's low on funds.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Clayton
1 year, 7 months ago
Great stuff! Always a surprise! Sometimes you get mini samples sometimes full size bottles/etc. my favorite.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Youngstown, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
I used to have an IPSY subscription but I found that I wasn't using most the products they sent me and they just ended up in a big container. Some of the stuff I used but most of it was too small to use for even one time.